[Video] Fastest way to kill 4 Bosses! (under 20mins)

Wheat_YT

8 hours ago, sSiMSiM said:

Thanks for the tips, are the collectable trophies glitched still says 0% on PS5? For the 10 and 51

I think you got the figurine, playing co-care as a guest, I have the same situation that the figurine is in my lobby and in progress I have 0%, it seems to me that if I play another run and get a figurine, the progress will jump right away 2 pieces, the progress only shows I noticed that to the host in some trophies, but when you play at home, the progress jumps immediately as much as you did to someone as a guest

You have to be very lucky to get it done this fast, for me it takes at least 30 min and that's with luck.  Also that sliding for me hardly ever works. And getting that sniper leveled up will take a while and is boring plus annoying to use imo. 30-40min is a more realistic time. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

You have to be very lucky to get it done this fast, for me it takes at least 30 min and that's with luck.  Also that sliding for me hardly ever works. And getting that sniper leveled up will take a while and is boring plus annoying to use imo. 30-40min is a more realistic time.

I wouldn't say lucky, I'm constantly finishing in ~16min using his method. Sliding makes the bar go up extremely fast and the eraser makes boss fights take less than a minute.

10 hours ago, Cruscah said:

I wouldn't say lucky, I'm constantly finishing in ~16min using his method. Sliding makes the bar go up extremely fast and the eraser makes boss fights take less than a minute.

Imo it is, i never come close to 16min. It's impossible on some maps. 

• Like 1