Act 5 is Coming

MANU1950

it's 3 time i restart again to 0

first time failed to mission 4 

2 nd time it's harpie killing me at the end of mission 1

3 rd time i got always a breaker boss at every mission poping with giant's with the exploder trow acid to you , with a tons of armor zombies , result i cant pass the mission 3 everything pop to me at the same time... too much monsters with the boss with giant's with exploder's x 2 i cant pass this mission alive , it's IMPOSSIBLE... 

I am not doing one 4 rd start to 0 there is always a thing to broken your party !!!! it's this , harpie boss , breaker boss with tons of giant's , or acid zombies everywhere in mission 4 and when you use the T5 you have a tons of acid on the ground....

WTF with this game difficulty!!!!! always a thing for broken your party!!!! always!!!! and the boss they always pop at start or middle every mission.... WTF i am bored this difficulty is too much...

EDIT : on 15 try failing and die i got some luck for reach the ogre room where you fall in mission 3 and here i running buff my T5 and others buffs recover life but there is 90% of time a giant behind the door i try to open i am always die ing or wipe... it's really a big PAIN to try to reach alive the mission 3 with the stupid random corruptor card's can broken your party really really easy ... 

and again dead and again and again to the ogre room this time i see over 3 exploders trow acid 2 giant's , the boss ogre , zombies running die ing acid on ground and try to open the door but too much cant open it and die ing before opening a door. it's that or open door and die ing because giant's are behind door's i open IMPOSSIBLE TO PASS THE MISSION 3 ALIVE IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Mouton33
too much.

4 hours ago, Mouton33 said:

for me i love more use a weapon rifle for the bot's can trow me ammo for my T5 , i just restarted a game for try have more health for mission 4 , a harpie killed me before the end of mission 1 i restarted it , and again a harpie but at the end of the mission again but i survive alive , why the pain devs give you card's that can kill you when you have over 300 life , yeah i have try to stay my life blue meter to 300 on mission 1 because you cant take trauma damage while you have bonus health blue life , but the game... when he see you win he try killing you with card's. oh my... 

why this is to pain to play it? on alien fireteam elite it's hard ok... but not same this.

i edit because something is really very wrong in this game , the random... i go a 2 nd mission start with breaker boss pop instantly at the boat with (4 giant's , 4 exploders , normal zombies and more ) i got lucky because i survive this crazy start with your deck build undead ... but the start ... why this is too much at the starting of mission? i have never see this... i finished the 2 nd mission with a bot killed... but he recover the life on the 3 rd mission... 

Bots recover extra lives for free. However you or real players don't recover extra lives. The corruption cards displayed mean that you will see this special more common than any other special. You should try Melee since the bots are bringing the Team cards you need for a melee build. You will find the Breaker a lot but with melee you can trap it and melee it till its defeated without taking any damage.

Also if your playing solo offline use the Unlimited continue.

Edited by gamercris066

my 4 rd save from begining is too much for me... too much's...

Bear's trap on ground , sleepers every side room's , BOSS BREAKER pop every mission act 5 he is always with two exploder trowing acid and explode , but he is too with some giant's one or two , and one army of zombies maybe 10 or more popped with the boss... 

it's too much for doing try too crazy try... with the bot's running in your front while you fire the boss , yeah they running on your front face , for you damage it the bot's... 

but it's not all the problems i have... 

in mission 3 you know you fall a room with a boss ogre here i have always 2 exploder trowing acid ,explode , with zombies die on ground put acid on ground , it's 4 door's to open i very die before opening just one door , i got just lucky to reach the last door a zombie killed me because 16 life and T5 not up... 

i can only upgrade my life recover trauma in room locked with tools... 

some saves are impossible to play... 

when i have the harpie boss it's killing me at the end of the first mission... 

no one help me to recover my life on mission 4 save , i try pass the mission 3 on one another save but it's really impossible with the breaker boss + 2 destructor trow acid + 2 giant's + army zombies what i can do with all this? when i am lucky to survive it's the fall ogre room killing me!!!!

12 hours ago, killerJAZZ420 said:

Do we not think that the ultrasonic wound therapy might be alittle overkills since you can negate damage anyways for a lot less SMG ammo? Run out of ammo pretty early on with both equipped.

Maybe it is, I don't know. I did run out of ammo for it a couple of times, but by then I was near the end of the level anyway, so it wasn't much of an issue. Just have to be a bit more conservative with it on the longer levels and buy those ammo upgrades whenever possible. I liked having the extra healing ability, even if the trade off is that you can't use it as much.

the deck setup you give Undead Wolf is very good and thank you very much. 

i hope the devs in future open no hope with quickplay. 

and i hope they repair some error's they have do ( they have doing a lot of error's from the release game cant win offline trophies , nightmare too hard , nerf , buff) , one example the friend fire with bot's in small's room and bot's die. 

because no hope is really hard if you have to think for the bot's too and be lucky they dont die.

it's a fun and cool game i love on recruit , vétéran , nightmare difficulty , but the no hope is really too hard they put too much's card's on the corruptor and too much penalties . the trauma life reduce is really a big problem too and cant heal your trauma without open a locked room. 

There's going to be an Act 6 for Expansion 3 :yay:. There will be some sort of boss at the end of the Act 6 as well. New ranking system, Melee weapons can have attachments, and New flamethrower weapon.

This was from the files of the game. All of this should release with the Expansion 3 update.

Edited by gamercris066
  • Like 1

On 09/12/22 at 2:20 PM, Mouton33 said:

the deck setup you give Undead Wolf is very good and thank you very much. 

i hope the devs in future open no hope with quickplay. 

and i hope they repair some error's they have do ( they have doing a lot of error's from the release game cant win offline trophies , nightmare too hard , nerf , buff) , one example the friend fire with bot's in small's room and bot's die. 

because no hope is really hard if you have to think for the bot's too and be lucky they dont die.

it's a fun and cool game i love on recruit , vétéran , nightmare difficulty , but the no hope is really too hard they put too much's card's on the corruptor and too much penalties . the trauma life reduce is really a big problem too and cant heal your trauma without open a locked room. 

You can repeatedly mark the healing station and all the bots will heal and recover a extra live. Its infinite but with a cooldown.

4 hours ago, VigilantCrow said:

There's going to be an Act 6 now? *sigh*

Yes. It could also mean they are preparing a trailer for the new expansion since they added a lot of new features into the game. Unfortunately it doesn't have any date of the expansion in the files.

You can repeatedly mark the healing station and all the bots will heal and recover a extra live. Its infinite but with a cooldown.

gamercriss i dont understand what you mean with the healing station? and recover a extra live? how i can do this? infinite? i want please , give me please ^^.

6 hours ago, Mouton33 said:

gamercriss i dont understand what you mean with the healing station? and recover a extra live? how i can do this? infinite? i want please , give me please ^^.

Its the healing station it appears in every toolkit door. You can mark it repeatedly so all the bots will heal and recover a extra live. Its infinite but with a short cooldown.

I just now tested the Reuse chance build with the new Reuse chance gadget. Its very buggy but in a good way, basically if you drop a Item in a corner and repeatedly keep picking it up  you can go up to 100% reuse chance. Which also means you can heal and use offensive items infinitely, you can also combo this with healing deck and a explosive deck.

The best Act to use this exploit is Act 4, Its so much easier with this reuse chance exploit. Unfortunately you have to redo this exploit every level since you lose the 100% reuse chance after finishing a level. Also Pipe bombs don't really work with the reuse chance exploit so you shouldn't try doing the exploit on the pipe bomb. Most likely it will be patched very quickly so try using this exploit as your advantage to finish the trophies your missing.

Edited by gamercris066

hey gamercriss please send me a message and come help me pleaseeeeeeeee. i have  two save on mission 4. i can help on another games you want.

EDIT : my save cant pick up medikit and grenades it's one T5 deck and heal T5 deck it's take ammo rifle and SMG. can you show the deck you use please ? or coming help with your deck.

i tested it maybe i am wrong i explain i use the reuse up one time i see the skill activate in the bottom , i trow and take back 22 times the medikite , i reuse it on me 20 times with R2  5 times on bot with L2 and the medikit gone. 

thank you very much gamercriss with your idea my friend helped me and unlocked the no hope trophy playstation 5.

Edited by Mouton33
win no hope
  • Like 1

Just now tested the reuse glitch with the legendary Medkit. Its a lot more effective with the Legendary medkit. You can basically give your entire team unlimited health if you continue healing your team. You can do this with real players as well.

Edited by gamercris066

14 hours ago, KingofRapture said:

Gamercris066, can you please show or tell the exact steps to making this glitch work? Thanks!

It’s even more effective to abuse this with grenades. I did act 5 No hope with a friend in like 45 minutes.

Not sure if they way I did it is the most efficient but you should make a speedrun deck with a bunch of offensive gadget damage and healing cards and the card AI assistant module. If you don’t have that card just grind duffelbags on recruit until you get it.

When you load into the level buy a grenade (if you don’t have one) and drop it on the ground. Buy a flashbang and then position yourself so you can pick up the frag. Activate AI assistant and spam square to keep switching between the grenade and the flashbang, re-activate AI assistant 3-4 times every 10 seconds but keep spamming square. After the 3rd or 4th activation make sure you have the grenade.

Equip it and activate AI assistant one more time and throw the grenade. If you still have a grenade the glich is active and you are good to go.

Just run through the levels and keep spamming grenades, easy peasy.

Since the glitch applies to healing items as well you can overheal yourself and your bots/friends if needed.

Note: AI assistance uses sniper ammo so of you run out doing the method above just buy more.

Edited by chilly_schrimp

3 hours ago, chilly_schrimp said:

It’s even more effective to abuse this with grenades. I did act 5 No hope with a friend in like 45 minutes.

Not sure if they way I did it is the most efficient but you should make a speedrun deck with a bunch of offensive gadget damage and healing cards and the card AI assistant module. If you don’t have that card just grind duffelbags on recruit until you get it.

When you load into the level buy a grenade (if you don’t have one) and drop it on the ground. Buy a flashbang and then position yourself so you can pick up the frag. Activate AI assistant and spam square to keep switching between the grenade and the flashbang, re-activate AI assistant 3-4 times every 10 seconds but keep spamming square. After the 3rd or 4th activation make sure you have the grenade.

Equip it and activate AI assistant one more time and throw the grenade. If you still have a grenade the glich is active and you are good to go.

Just run through the levels and keep spamming grenades, easy peasy.

Since the glitch applies to healing items as well you can overheal yourself and your bots/friends if needed.

Note: AI assistance uses sniper ammo so of you run out doing the method above just buy more.

I used a easier method. Buy a frag grenade then go find a corner where you can pick it up multiple times. Once you find a spot activate the Gadget and drop it then pick it up, you must be very quick for it to be infinite. You will have to redo the exploit if you want a infinite healing item. If you find the Legendary medkit try using this method to give your entire team more health.

Edited by gamercris066

Figured I'd comment my experience after beating no hope act 5 solo last night and it might help someone: 

Cleaner was Holly, used Shotgun 870, and claws

-meth head

-cross trainers

-slugger

-brazen

-spiky bits

-berserker

-battle lust

-mean drunk

- ignore the pain

- adrenaline fueled

-scar tissue

-face your fears

-down in front

-fresh bandage

-vanguard

Tips: Make sure bots have overheal and bolstered health and have Hoffman for extra offensive accessories

. Get higher level claws as fast as you can

. Door camp hordes striking through the wall to build temp health for any mutation that might walk through

. If there are blighted ridden, hop on anything during horde, do not just sit in acid

. Upgrade medical accessory to blue and carry medkit(s) to heal trauma and get that extra temp health thanks to overheal

. Flashbang should be your offensive accessory until the boss mutation is taken care of 

. For most mutations and slashers pull out Shotgun and keep distance (try to get stumble ammo attachment)

. If you do face mutation or slasher with claws, aim for weak spots to stumble

. Keep a toolkit at all times and use only when bots need it or when you have a tough part ahead and want to top off your health

. Use ridden tunnels if it means you can get out of a level with everyone higher on health and less trauma. Level 4 especially

. Level 4 found best way was to not use toolkit on tracks, battle through hordes, heal up at saferoom at the bottom of steps and hop in ridden hole by second saferoom

. Use unlimited continue. Has chance to spawn in ridden tunnels on the main levels if you're having trouble and can change mutation cards on ridden lair levels

. Ogres are your worst enemy, be patient in a building and just chip away with Shotgun, keeps bots out of way of being grabbed

. Set yourself for success early, look for the card that penalizes you for copper on the 1st level. You can start off the level buying all your accessories and appropriate upgrades and then after fixing the boat just go around the level collecting all the piles of copper. This should let you finish the level with a couple thousand, should have full health thanks to the temp health cards, you'll still have all accessories and then you can be smart with the copper going forward, mostly for health from medkits at the beginning of the level or from first aid stations. 

. Vanguard and first aid stations should be enough to keep bots at very high health

. Extra life cards on harder levels

Level 4 will be the toughest challenge and you will need RNG with a lot of patience. Also might be a full reset if the mutation cards really bad like monstrous tallboys and monstrous slashers. 

Best of luck and hopefully this will help someone!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...