Sony should delist this game

Milktastrophe

Seriously, this game is way more racist than Whiteboyz Wit Attitude. The objective of the game is literally to attack all the non-white individuals in your path.

Edit: ok, turns out I'm in the minority and the vast majority of you agree with Sony's delisting of Whiteboyz Wit Attitude despite what else is allowed on PSN.

Edited by Milktastrophe

25 minutes ago, Conker said:

Really??? what is wrong with society today.......................... everything is racist,sexist or needs canceling ........................................

Watch it. I’ll ask the mods to remove and delete your profile on this website. ?

People act with violence againt other People who are differnt then them ( in an other Group) since 12000 Years. its nothing new. Time to accept this and work on this Group Concept (Religion,idologie,Skin Color,Sexual) Even there "Good" People are agressiv and destructiv againt people who not share there view. Still the Game crosses boundries to provoke. (sorry english is not my motherlanguae)

Edited by sanctusLight
missing text
  • Like 1

Im with the OP 100%.

Me and all my Green friends had such bad feelings when we started the Game, that we couldnt Play it.

To this day it follows me in my Dreams. It was one of the Reasons why i actually thought about leaving gaming completly.

Call me a Karen, but we green people get attacked so much, that we start going into color changeing mode...

• Like 4

I only platinum'd it so that when I spoke out against it, people wouldn't have the defense of "oh, you didn't even finish it, you don't know anything", it's the worst game since "Ethnic Cleansing" and anyone with half a brain can see through their name change that it is the same thing. Ethnic - Colored, Cleansing - Slayer.

You're literally killing POC, that's it, it's the name of the game.

Thank heck that someone is finally unafraid enough to speak the truth to the public on this forum, it's disgusting how many people have played this game and are either unaware of it's negative impact, or worse yet, are for it. Disgusting. 

38 minutes ago, Vitallani said:

Here is a screencap of the game:

11307UevgwUaN9n9ZIaJFJexk7YONZssT6sBayVT

The characters that you knock down are black, the characters you don't knock down are black, and the character that you are play as is black. The only difference is the colour of the clothes, which are either white or bright neon colours.

OP rant confirmed

black on black violence

:( 

• Like 4

rumor has it thats its trending on twitter that donald trump, kyle rittenhouse, and tucker carlson are the lead programmers and designers

all jokes aside, im not sure if anything has changed since release of the game. but i am color blind and it was very hard to tell apart 2 of the colors in the game. so i couldnt progress. i contacted the developers on twitter and they were super concerned about the feedback of colorblind players and asked me a bunch of questions on how they could make it better. for a game that was only i think a dollar i never saw a gaming team that interested in trying to fix a problem like that and taking that much time to talk to a gamer about their product. i remember finding a severe glitch in the story of gta5 and trying to contact rockstar for 3 months by email, online support, forums, i even printed out screenshots of the error and how i think its re produced to help them fix it and they never fixed it and never replied lol

Edited by melodicmizery
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Vitallani said:

Here is a screencap of the game:

11307UevgwUaN9n9ZIaJFJexk7YONZssT6sBayVT

The characters that you knock down are black, the characters you don't knock down are black, and the character that you are play as is black. The only difference is the colour of the clothes, which are either white or bright neon colours.

Except this is how the game actually looks:

color-slayer-screenshot-03-psvita-us-24s

• Like 1