can’t finish the game bug?

HorrorMommyJess

Anyone else having issues finishing the game? I was at the ending scene and then the screen went black right before credits were suppose to roll but they never did so I had to quit out the game. I load  my save file but then it puts me back at the beginning of the game even though the save says I’m at 97%..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jess47831 said:

Anyone else having issues finishing the game? I was at the ending scene and then the screen went black right before credits were suppose to roll but they never did so I had to quit out the game. I load  my save file but then it puts me back at the beginning of the game even though the save says I’m at 97%..

OH WOW thks for the info will wait on few patches to help this game out ...Sorry for your experience :(

Same here.This is the third game i bought since May that doesnt "work".i`m so tired of the modern gaming industry...

8 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Which trophies are affected by this problem?

all ending related trophies...

Edited by SairenOne
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Which trophies are affected by this problem?

Ya all ending trophies are impossible to get right now really sucks cause it’s such a great game I really enjoyed it! Hopefully they will fix it in the patch

1 hour ago, SairenOne said:

Same here.This is the third game i bought since May that doesnt "work".i`m so tired of the modern gaming industry...

all ending related trophies...

Ya had same problem with Fobia can’t get all the trophies due to the new game plus bug weapon upgrades don’t carry over so can’t uprgrade weapons fully until they patch. Getting rly sick of the bugs as well

• Like 1

On 12-7-2022 at 8:40 AM, iSisko87 said:

They updated PS4 version, but it seems the speedrun trophy is bugged (all people are getting the 2,5 max hours related but not the 6 max hours one) 1f644.png

I see that 2 people have it now on PS4. Maybe you need to complete it in more than 2,5h and less than 6 hours for it to pop because depending on how the if/else is programmed it might skip the other check for the 6h trophy? Just a theory though :) 

On 12-7-2022 at 3:54 PM, BRAINSTEMReviews said:

Any update on the 6 hours speedrun trophy?

I see you got the trophy now, how did you get it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...