Opinion PS3 vs PS4 version

Would appreciate some feedback from people who played both Versions.

For me the ps3 version despite having an SSD installed was a lag and low fps festival.

I believe this game was originally designed for PS4 and downgraded to PS4.

i assume the ps4 version runs smoother,no?

• 1 month later...

I haven't finished the PS4 version, but from my experience the PS4 version is a much-improved experience. Graphics, framerate, draw distance, the map's UI and UI in general. A lot of remasters are just a cheap touch-up that's basically the exact same, but this one is pretty well-done. 

Also no online trophies to grind out :) 

Edited by Datboy1991
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got this from the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey season pass. The other day I was playing this on a dummy account. 

It’s okay. Graphics are definitely better than they were on the original PS3 version, plus it seems that Ubisoft got rid of the bright white screens that were annoying. 

• 1 year later...

Before I did AC3 PS3 I finished both AC Revelations PS3 and PS4. I am in disbelief how bad AC3 PS3 ran on the PS3 compared to AC Revelations PS3. AC Revelations PS3 felt smooth and could only notice a graphical difference when doing the PS4 version of Revelations. AC3 PS4 version is indeed a lot better and also some small nice touches added. I absolutely hated the PS3 version of AC3 but PS4 version made me enjoy the game a lot better. I just finished the completionist trophy. Now moving on to the TOKW DLCs