Potential online guide revamp

JerrySeinfeld02

Originally wanted to make a new guide, then the guy who made the original messaged and I didn't really think about how it was kinda shitty thing to go over his head and try to replace his guide. I'm sorry about that. What I meant was that I have some potential additions to the guide that I think could be helpful to get people past the initial scariness of starting a game like this. Thanks for the feedback

Edited by JerrySeinfeld02

5 hours ago, JerrySeinfeld02 said:

I noticed that the online guide that exists now was quite confusing at times, and reading up on it was a huge roadblock for me to start the game. Would it maybe be a good idea to revamp it? Make it loom more like the GTA 4 online guide? I don't want to take credit away from the original online guide creator, as it was helpful. I just think that a better one can be made.

Leave me your thoughts below, if you have any.

If you think you can usurp my guide, have at it. Just note that it can’t use my guide as a basis, it has to be all in your own words.

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Shouldn't you consult with the Guide's author, @Roronora_Zoro666, if there's an issue and work with them to correct it instead of immediately jumping into making a new one?

Thanks for the mention, but it’s fine. If the OP feels this strongly without discussing his concerns with me, then best of luck.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

Didn't mean to offend or imply your guide is bad. I just finished the online today and I sure as hell used the information in your guide. I just noticed that some information is outdated and that maybe some of it can be explained better. But clearly no one seems to think its necessary so I'll drop it

1 minute ago, JerrySeinfeld02 said:

Didn't mean to offend or imply your guide is bad. I just finished the online today and I sure as hell used the information in your guide. I just noticed that some information is outdated and that maybe some of it can be explained better. But clearly no one seems to think its necessary so I'll drop it

You can always just make a post in the forums with your own take about the parts you would like to explain better. Don’t need to submit a whole guide to do that. 

• Like 1

Although I don't agree with the OP's way of going about it, I do agree the guide needs an overhaul. It's missing some key information and details that would've been helpful to know without having to go to other guides or forums in order to find out. But considering that its possible ubisoft may shut it down in september with all the other games its shutting down, I don't think it'd be of value to anyone's time to be amending or updating a guide for a game this old