Double Platinum possible?(Without owned OR Version)

double platinum (us and eu) without having played the original version: 

How to get double platinum?

The problem is that you can only play it with an epic games account, but when I start the US version and equip a cosmetic part, for example, the trophy doesn't pop up.

So you seem to have to do it with a new epic games account but this seems complicated you have to wait 2 weeks

does anyone know how to work around this problem?

Edited by mcpetrus

15 minutes ago, mcpetrus said:

does anyone know how to work around this problem?

You already know the only workaround at this moment. Unlink your PSN from your Epic account and start from scratch. Other than that there is nothing you can do but wait. It is already known that if you do trophies on one version they don't pop on other versions. Epic/Mediatonic working on a fix.

This might be interesting for someone, so I post it here, it's kind of the same subject:

- PS4 OR Version / all trophies except "Squad Goals", "Infallible" and the platinum "Ultimate Fall Guy"

- PS4 NA Version / all trophies since Juli 9th 2022, thanks to the "Sweet Thieves" mode this weekend

then after the first platinum I installed the EU Version and started it to see what's gonna happen; that autopopped:

- PS4 EU Version / all trophies except "Squad Goals", "Infallible" and the platinum "Ultimate Fall Guy"

- PS5 Version haven't tried yet

• Like 3

Trophies on PS4 and PS5 are glitched if you unlocked them on another platform before (Epic to PS, Xbox to PS, PS4 to PS5, PS5 to PS4) on the current free for all version.

Seems like the same happen between different stacks (NA and EU region of PS4) 

Edited by raulbalarezo

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/5/2022 at 3:14 PM, Darksider said:

Create aa NA PSN account, download Fall Guys on the NA PS Store, start the NA version of the game on your main account. Every trophies will autopop except Infallible yes, but watch out : even if you win 5 episodes in a row on the NA version the trophy won’t pop : this a bug, you can’t unlock twice the same trophy. 

Ok thanks so much!
After downloading the NA version and launching i got all trophies but Infallible. Then i wasted an hour trying to link my PSN to the EpicGames site, expecting the infallible pop but it didn't work.
So now we are all waiting right? I dont even mind doing Infallible again as its pretty easy nowadays but im afraid that it wont pop even after doing 5 wins again.
If i unlink my Epic Games account would that help?