The Last of Us Part 2 Collectibles Tracker Spreadsheet

YashSoniPS

27 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

Ah that would have been really helpful on my run. I try to make fancy spreadsheets to keep organised, but this one looks much better than mine.  Hopefully you’ll do one for the remake.. hint hint 1f609.png

I will definitely do my best to make one, hopefully all the collectibles will be the same in that too.

• Like 2

Damn, I had just gotten the plat for TLoU 2, I should’ve taken a look at these threads beforehand, could’ve stumbled upon this spreadsheet. I still took a glance at your sheet, it looks pretty solid. I’m actually forming my own list for safe codes during my current Grounded + Permadeath run, just in the case that I replay this game, I can pull up my list, instead of looking at collectibles for the combination, exploring the game’s environment for clues, or even when I’m lazy to look it up online. 

Anyways, great spreadsheet, wish I’d see more of these from others for other games with collectibles. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/07/2022 at 9:13 PM, YashSoniPS said:

I created this spreadsheet to track my progress, that made my life much much easier.

You can track:

1. Artifacts
  2. Journal Entries
  3. Trading Cards
  4. Coins

A few pointers:

• The spreadsheet contains check-boxes that you can use to check off the collectibles you already have as you go on the journey.
  • You can see total, remaining and acquired numbers for collectibles.
  • You can go to Santa Barbara > The Resort to see all of Artifacts and Trading Cards you already have.
  • You can go to Seattle Day 3(Abby) > The Escape to see all of the coins you already have.

Here is the spreadsheet: The Last of Us Part 2 Collectibles Tracker

is there anyway to see what journal entries you have?