Minecraft trophies not displaying

Jamyboy03

Hi all, apologies if this is me being dumb but I have platinum trophies for both the PS3 and PS4 versions of Minecraft. These were obtained a while ago (before creating my account on this site). I currently have 22 platinum trophies however on this website it says I only have 20. I’ve checked and the 2 platinums missing are for Minecraft. I now play on PS5 and I can very clearly see that I have both platinums however they don’t display on here. Neither of the games are in the “hidden games” section on my PlayStation. When I search for Minecraft on here, it shows no indication of me even playing the game as I couldn’t find it on my profile (only shows “Minecraft Set 2”?. Not sure what the issue is but any help would be appreciated (:

Thanks for the reply. I’ve checked on my PS5 and on the app and neither have any hidden games. I’m guessing it might be an issue on the PS3 or PS4 where maybe I have them set to hidden (don’t think I do). In the last hour I also earned a few DLC trophies for Minecraft PS4 version (playing on PS5) and updated my profile with no change. I’ll leave it some time and check later.