PS+ EXTRA-vaganza [Closed]

I added everyone's games before running the randomizer.

16 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

I am recommending Gravity Rush 2 & The Caligula Effect: Overdose.

Agents of Mayhem Platinum is not possible because of Server Closure.

Aw man, that sucks. I just removed it from the list since it was one of my starter games. I'll add a thing in the first post saying people can freely veto games like that if they pop up.

RNG has decided that your first game is... God of War!

11 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Concrete genie. Such a good and charming game.

That's one I've been meaning to play. I kind of hope I get it now lol.

RNG has decided your first game is... Gravity Rush 2!

8 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I would like to join and my game recommendations are:

Wytchwood

Lost Words: Beyond the Page

I've never heard of either of these, perfect! lol

RNG has decided your first game is.... Ys IX: Monstrum Nox!

And then RNG decided my first game is Lost Words: Beyond the Page. I'm pretty excited I got one of the ones I hadn't heard of. I you all enjoy your games!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Concrete genie. Such a good and charming game.

Came here to say this (and to find other games that people recommend). Slept on Concrete Genie for years, finally downloaded it and having a nice stress-free gaming experience. Reminds me of a 3D Chicory.

• Like 2

Thread has been updated with all the new recommendations! It's great to see so many different games.

2 hours ago, Sgznf said:

I'd like to add The Crew 2 and Wreckfest. :highfive:

Welcome! Your first game is... Concrete Genie!

2 hours ago, shxrpay said:

Really cool idea for an event! I’ll recommend Ghostrunner and South Park: Stick of Truth.

I’m fine with games I’ve already started as well by the way.

Welcome! Stick of Truth is so good, I'm glad someone recommended it. I thought about putting it on the initial list, but I was trying to have a bit of a variety, and there were already some turn based games.

Your first game is... Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX!

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I don't want to join but i recommend this game: 11-11 Memories Retold

Cool idea for an event @ExHaseo  :)

Thanks, it's been added to the list!

39 minutes ago, Coldman1 said:

Great Idea I need a bit of motivation to play something different

My recommendation is Call of Cthulhu 1f603.png

Welcome, hopefully this will help!

Your first game is... Shadow of the Colossus!

30 minutes ago, tranquility101 said:

Came here to say this (and to find other games that people recommend). Slept on Concrete Genie for years, finally downloaded it and having a nice stress-free gaming experience. Reminds me of a 3D Chicory.

I'm glad to see people are also just coming to see the recommendations.

I finished up Lost Words: Beyond the Page and got the plat. It was common, so that's 2 points total. I give it a solid feelings/10. I absolutely was not expecting that when I booted it based on the artwork. I don't want to say too much, because I think going in blind made it so much better. I'll just say it was short and had an easy platinum, but it was great game. I hope everyone else is enjoying their games too.

RNGesus decided my next game was The Crew 2,  but I am not a fan of racing games, so I used a veto. Next was Ghost of Tsushima. Hopefully it's as good as people say it is.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

I am recommending Gravity Rush 2 & The Caligula Effect: Overdose.

Agents of Mayhem Platinum is not possible because of Server Closure.

I haven't played Gravity Rush 2 or The Caligula Effect Overdose. Hopefully not an issue. I just heard they were good. 

If an issue, then I recommend Chicken Police.

----

My game is God of War. 

If I plat Spiderman Miles Morales before God of War, I can get plat points for it but not beat points?

If I earned one trophy from God of War before this event, I can't get beat points for it?

22 minutes ago, Superheavynova said:

What a wonderful idea I’d like to join I think these are part of PS Plus Extra 

Batman Arkham Knight

Days Gone

if not apart of the service feel free to let me know.

Welcome! They are part of extra and they've been added to the list!

Your first game is... inFamous First Light! I hope you enjoy it! Even though it's a shorter side story, I honestly thought it was way better than the other inFamous games.

28 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

I haven't played Gravity Rush 2 or The Caligula Effect Overdose. Hopefully not an issue. I just heard they were good. 

If an issue, then I recommend Chicken Police.

----

My game is God of War. 

If I plat Spiderman Miles Morales before God of War, I can get plat points for it but not beat points?

If I earned one trophy from God of War before this event, I can't get beat points for it?

Yeah, you're only supposed to recommend games you've played. A recommendation is basically like walking up to a friend and saying, "I just played this game, it was awesome, you should try it." Someone already has Gravity Rush 2, so I'll switch that to one of my default ones. I've played it and it was a good enough game, but I've replaced Caligula Effect with Chicken Police.

Nothing you play outside of the assigned game will change the points you get. So you can play anything you want outside of the event. You could plat 30 games other games before you beat your assigned one, and still get points for it. You just can't ask for a new game and then go back and get points on a previous game. For example, you have God of War now. If you don't like it, you can swap it out for a new one and get Bloodborne. You can't get points on God of War anymore, only Bloodborne.

I didn't see God of War on your profile when I looked, so you're fine. You can still get points for beating it.

2 hours ago, Sanevin said:

What a fun idea! Would love to take part.  I've started a lot of games, so if a game that I've started gets rolled, I'll keep it.

I'll recommend Death Stranding, and Death end re;Quest

Welcome! I didn't even realize Death Stranding was on extra until this lol.

Your first game is... 11-11 Memories Retold!

1 hour ago, shxrpay said:

@ExHaseo Since my game doesn’t have a plat, how will the scoring work? Did I miss something or has that not been accounted for yet?

Sorry about that, I forgot to put that part in the initial post. You get points based on the 100% completion percentage. In the case of Luminous Avenger, it's 15.81%. It would be considered Rare, so you'd get 4 points. I've updated the initial post.

1 hour ago, Atchang76 said:

Hi! I'd like to join the event as well.

My recommendations are :

Bloodstained : Ritual of the Night

Sundered

Welcome! I've been meaning to play Bloodstained, I'm kind of hoping I get it now lol.

Your first game is... Maneater!

26 minutes ago, sweetcoop said:

This sounds like fun. I would like to join. My recommendations are 

Final Fantasy IX 

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered

Welcome! I was wondering if someone else would be recommending the other FF games. Just need XII and XV and all of them will be on there lol.

Your first game is... Control!

• Like 1