Missables? Trophy Guide?

Taken from a guide by pennysticks on the .org trophy site:

• Lastly and most importantly - The only MISSABLE item in the game at the moment: The Family Portrait: Midway through the story or at least once you have collected enough decor through some of the above means, you will get a call at an area phone booth and it will be your Mom. She will tell you to decorate your little house in Luncheon so she can visit. I suggest you drop everything you are doing at that moment and decorate your room straight away. Once you have placed down some floor and wall coverings, a chair or two and some Objects in your room in Luncheon, leave the house and the screen your home is located on and return to the inside of your home again. You should see your Mom inside your home - talk to her and exhaust all dialog and make sure she gives you the Family Portrait before you leave the scene. There is a known bug where if you miss out on talking to your mon when she visits or if you wait too long to decorate for her to come over, you will be locked out of her ever giving you the item. This means you will be forced to start a new game and collect everything (all litter and decor mntioned above) in a second full playthrough of the game.

I have not yet achieved the platinum myself, but I am slowly making progress.

If you google search "chicory trophy guide" there's a decent one available. It doesn't have super specific info, but it's useful for planning out your post-game route.

I'd also suggest this collectibles map/tracker: 

https://jdavisbro.github.io/chicory/# 

Best of luck! 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 7/12/2022 at 7:43 AM, megslushboy said:

Taken from a guide by pennysticks on the .org trophy site:

I have not yet achieved the platinum myself, but I am slowly making progress.

If you google search "chicory trophy guide" there's a decent one available. It doesn't have super specific info, but it's useful for planning out your post-game route.

I'd also suggest this collectibles map/tracker: 

https://jdavisbro.github.io/chicory/# 

Best of luck! 

Thanks man, working on the insane collectibles of Chicory,.....i will keep an eye on my mother's phone call.

Edited by zulqarmessi
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...