Trophies not appearing on screen

Nitro

Hi all,

So recently with my PS5, if I platinum a few quick games back to back, all bronze, silver and gold trophies just stop showing up on screen. Only the platinum trophy will show up. This doesn't stop until I fully cold boot the console.

And before I get asked, yes my trophy notifications are on and yes, even if I change games, it still persists.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Just now, Thropy_Croissant said:

This sadly keeps happening to me and a few of my friends. No known fix so far other than rebooting the console but at least this consistently fixes it for me (but not everyone from what I've heard). It's been happening for a few months now. 

Yeah, that's what I've had to keep doing too. It's very annoying for sure. I guess rebooting my console is the only fix :(

I think this is happening is because of the speed at which you are completing games. 

Not that it's really an option but you could try to complete them a little slower and wait for the other trophies to pop before continuing.

On a side note: Be somewhat careful as some trophies may not pop at all leading to a replay.