obligatory trophy thoughts thread

MonaSaxPayne

I actually don't mind the list. I'm sure there will be a way to fudge the 2 hour speed run. Like get to the final chapter of the game and go offline and change the time like a few other speed run type trophies like in Uncharted 4 and also LEGO Dimensions.

1 minute ago, Deadvember said:

The new one that comes out in November, duh.

Oh okay. Maybe call it by it's real name God of War: Ragnarok because God of War did come to PC this year which could be nominated for GOTY.

• Like 1

Speed run trophies are not that bad (imo), the real concern behind it is being a 2hr speedrun... that's rather telling about the actual time to finish the game. I've yet to see a price point but if it's 60$ for a 4-5hr game I'm going to have to wait for a sale no matter how excited I am for this.

1 minute ago, Skurkitty said:

Speed run trophies are not that bad (imo), the real concern behind it is being a 2hr speedrun... that's rather telling about the actual time to finish the game. I've yet to see a price point but if it's 60$ for a 4-5hr game I'm going to have to wait for a sale no matter how excited I am for this.

It’s “free” day one on PSPlus Premium

43 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

On Steam it has a price of $29.99 USD, with a 10% pre-order discount.

I'd be more than surprised if it wasn't priced the same on PS5.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1332010/Stray/

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

It’s “free” day one on PSPlus Premium

You are actually the second person I've seen say that. I didn't know it would be free for the higher PSN tiers. It actually makes me worried that the game might not be great... I hope they are just trying to bring people into the ecosystem.