Adam Venture

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I bought a retail copy of "EU" BLES 02194 (1181948) today. I assume it's an English/French copy. The back cover is bilingual. The weird thing is that, my trophy list came up as DG (aka Digital Version). I do not own the digital version, and I have never opened this game other than from this physical copy before.

EDIT :

The most of the recent players are from Brazil, so I did some research and found out that the physical version was released in Brazil as well.The "PH" trophy list might come from that one. It'd very helpful if someone with a Brazilian copy could confirm this. Because as of 2019, "PH" trophy list definitely is not from the EU physical version. Here is a photo of the Brazilian copy:

ADAMSPS3-BR.jpg

Edited by Slazzio

Special thanks to my friend @RinoaBC I was able to solve the "PH" trophy list dilemma of this obscure game.

In order to get the "PH" trophy list, you should have bought it before October 2015 from the PS Store. "PH" trophy list actually have nothing to do with the physical copy. How do I know? I noticed that my friend already 100%'d the game with the "PH" list. I asked if they still had the copy around. Turns out they actually never owned the physical copy, and only bought the digital version (PSN US). One thing was also mentioned that they remember buying the game with a bundle which came with the OST. I don't know if that matters or not. Unfortunately, no such bundle exists today.

Here's the purchase screen of my friend:

ADAM2014.jpg

See how the game was purchased in 2014.

And here's the current version of the game in the Playstation Store:

ADAMSNEW.jpg

Notice this version was published in 2015. Also it looks like as if they don't have the game already. Browsing through the same account and "Add to Cart" is still functional.

Conclusion: A separate/new version was added in 2015. And the old "2014" version isn't available to purchase on the PS store anymore. It was most likely swapped with the new version. Since then, both disc and digital versions share the same "DG" trophy list. Do not buy the EU disc if your goal is to get the "PH" trophy list of this game.

Now on a side note, there is a tiny little chance that "PH" trophies might still load with the Brazilian disc which you can see in the post above. We just need a confirmation from an owner.

Edited by Slazzio
  • Like 2

• 10 months later...

I’m about to give up trying to get this version of the game. Brazil merchants, even Amazon, simply won’t ship internationally. You positively have to have a local address. CPF (SSN equivalent) generator won’t get you anywhere because of the thick layer of buyer verification required. Good luck to anyone who tries, at least there wasn’t any hassle at all getting JP Alice: Madness Returns (get 100% without playing the original AMA), physical Earthlock: Festival of Magic (delisted), PS3 Naruto UNS 3 Full Burst (DLC is on the disc, not the PSN!), etc. Somebody for goodness sake oughta put this one up on eBay already. Amazing how with a backlog of 1000+ games, I’ll get down over a handful of maybe ~20 delisted games, some unique, some just stacks (R.I.P. JP Brothers: a Tale of Two Sons T_T)

• 2 years later...

Don't know if anyone is still interested on this, but I am from Brazil and have the physical copy exactly like the one posted before by @Slazzio

Just completed 100% today and it says that I played the RR version and not the OR one.

So if anyone is still trying to get a Brazilian copy for OR trophy list, it won't work

• Like 3