Anyone have any idea why this isn’t showing up on my Games list (PS4)?

Jimmy947

So, I’ve played for a bit today for the first time and the trophies have synced and the game appears as normal on my trophy list. For some reason though when I go to my profile and then ‘games’ there is no icon there and it’s as if I’ve never played it?

No big deal but very strange, I’ve had icons not display properly before but never not display at all.

1 hour ago, Jimmy947 said:

So, I’ve played for a bit today for the first time and the trophies have synced and the game appears as normal on my trophy list. For some reason though when I go to my profile and then ‘games’ there is no icon there and it’s as if I’ve never played it?

This bug has hit some players over the last month. Sadly, there's nothing you can do to fix it. If your trophies pop and sync with PlayStation Network just fine, you should not worry about it.

Thanks for the heads up. I didn’t realise this was a common bug, as this is the first time it’s ever happened to me and I’ve been using this PS4 since 2014!

Hopefully they fix it at some point, I quite like to look back on that list, plus that’s the list that other players see too when they look at your profile I believe.

• Like 1