Not an autopop but there is PS4 to PS5 save data transfer

• 1 year later...

re the "Hero of _______" trophies:

I tried keeping one resident per district uncollected so as to not pop those 5 trophies, then booted up the PS5 version and imported the save. They all popped just fine eventually, as they were never collected.

Players who use this method should note you need to complete the whole level again, after getting the final resident you left uncollected on PS4. I tried to leave the earliest one in each of my five chosen levels to see if it popped immediately but of course it needs you to return to the map after finishing. So choose whichever one per district you want. If you don't want to do that entire level again, you'll have another 1 or 2 to choose from. I would've hated to do 6-2 again for instance.

You'll have to re-do all the bosses anyway so it doesn't matter if your chosen 5 levels end with a boss, as the time attack mode lets you choose a boss (which is to say, it's not a boss rush making you fight all of them) to clean those up.

Also note this means that when you boot the PS4 version back up you'll have to replay all 5 chosen levels yet again. That's a total of three times each, but only once properly collecting, and of course 7 whole additional levels you won't have to play again at all using this method.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

My PS5 has detected my PS4 save and has downloaded it.

But when I start Klonoa 1 or 2, the PS5 version ask me to start a new game. The "Continue" button is disabled.

Any tips please ?

Edit : I finally played the game again.

Edited by Magneto-Loki
precision