Now that I have finally hit 250 platinums…

10 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Platinum a Final Fantasy game :)

You know what’s crazy I was just watching a video about how people see platinums and how they think a collection of games “like final fantasy” is so impressive. I will definitely look into final fantasy! 

1 minute ago, predator086siren said:

I agree you should go for a final fantasy platinum

I recommend you to try the witcher 3, it is an amazing game and a great platinum to have in my opinion

The Witcher 3 is another game I’ve been looking at I’ve heard it gets tedious but makes it all the more worth it when you finally reach the platinum. Sounds good I don’t even know how the loot system or anything works in that game lol. 

3 minutes ago, cometowner said:

I recommend you plat or100 many games in your backlog 

Yeah bro the backlog has some huge hurdles I definitely am I gonna start looking into my dlcs for sure because if you look that alone is whooping my butt lol. It’s about the baby steps. I have GTA V and mortal combat x I’m like ??

Congratulations m'dude - that's a great achievement!

Personally, from looking at your list for any obvious stuff you haven't played (or at least, haven't played on Sony consoles) my recommendation should be to look at Supergiant games.

All four of their games so far - Bastion, Transistor, Pyre and Hades are absolute bangers - brilliant games, and perfect as a personal reward for hitting the big 250!

I cannot imagine anyone not loving their time with any of those games - my personal favourite is Transistor, but they are all just varying degrees of awesome!

• Like 4

Just now, James Tiger said:

Bioshock Collection is one of the best FPS game I played recently, highly recommend.

I absolutely loved playing bioshock infinite it might be on my all time favorite games list the combat was insane and felt so rewarding. I feel like if you don’t have an actual version of the game that’s not streaming ps now then the game looks so bad (for me at least). Because I’ve tried the bioshock trilogy on ps now and it looks like 720p lol. I just need to buy the collection! Thanks for recommending me backlog games bro I appreciate that more than you know.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThrasherSkeets said:

I feel like if you don’t have an actual version of the game that’s not streaming ps now then the game looks so bad (for me at least). 

You can play the PS4 remastered version and now it is included in PS Plus Premium.

• Like 1

Just now, DrBloodmoney said:

Congratulations m'dude - that's a great achievement!

Personally, from looking at your list for any obvious stuff you haven't played (or at least, haven't played on Sony consoles) my recommendation should be to look at Supergiant games.

All four of their games so far - Bastion, Transistor, Pyre and Hades are absolute bangers - brilliant games, and perfect as a personal reward for hitting the big 250!

I cannot imagine anyone not loving their time with any of those games - my personal favourite is Transistor, but they are all just varying degrees of awesome!

That means the world to me brother thanks for the congratulations! I am intrigued to say the least. For a second there I thought you were talking about the until dawn and man of Medan developers (Supermassive games). But nevertheless I’m pulling up transistor right now thanks again for the recommendations and the congrats. 

Just now, MRTheChez said:

I would say Resident Evil 2 remake, 3 remake or 7. I just love the RE engine and survival horror is amazing. If of course, it's your taste ^^

I grew up playing RE4 with my family but never played the series that crazy like everyone else. I’ve seen people on twitch stream it and let me tell you the remakes my dudes look fantastic!

2 minutes ago, James Tiger said:

You can play the PS4 remastered version and now it is included in PS Plus Premium.

I’m excited to say the least! When I was growing up those splicers gave me nightmares bro I promise you that. It was the reason I was so scared to play bioshock 2 early on when I was like 10 LOL

• Like 2

i try to alternate how i game. sometimes i backlog and work on my percentage. sometimes i play a bunch of cheap easy games. sometimes i knock out a mp game that needs a boost grind. and hopefully in between that i can find a longer game that catches my interest enough to put some time into.

recently i went back to primal carnage. its been sort of sitting in my backlog for years. its a mp only game but i will say i enjoyed the survivor portion of the game alot for about 2 days. and then it got repetitive. 

if you like over the top shooters (like dead nation point of view) i rec aliennation, i got that game on sale one day and absolutely loved it. zombieland was a fun quick shooter also. daymare 1998 was good if you like resident evil 2, a little buggy but nothing to complex. painkiller on ps3 if you dont mind spending 60 bucks on dlc. mutant year zero the disc edition was really fun as well another over the top view shooter. how to survive 1 and 2 was also good, those are more over the top shooters.

16 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

i try to alternate how i game. sometimes i backlog and work on my percentage. sometimes i play a bunch of cheap easy games. sometimes i knock out a mp game that needs a boost grind. and hopefully in between that i can find a longer game that catches my interest enough to put some time into.

recently i went back to primal carnage. its been sort of sitting in my backlog for years. its a mp only game but i will say i enjoyed the survivor portion of the game alot for about 2 days. and then it got repetitive. 

if you like over the top shooters (like dead nation point of view) i rec aliennation, i got that game on sale one day and absolutely loved it. zombieland was a fun quick shooter also. daymare 1998 was good if you like resident evil 2, a little buggy but nothing to complex. painkiller on ps3 if you dont mind spending 60 bucks on dlc. mutant year zero the disc edition was really fun as well another over the top view shooter. how to survive 1 and 2 was also good, those are more over the top shooters.

I think you take the cake for giving the most shooters that’s for sure bro. Mutant zero day might be the hardest platinum I played it on Xbox one you have to do a permadeath with no characters dying that’s sounds insane! I heard some dude say alien fire team I think it was on sale and he loved it so much too to the point where he said it’s among his favorites and it’s 9/10 difficulty most of the trophies being multiplayer. Can’t lie that sounds like hell. I’ll look up some of these games you’ve sent and let you know if I end up liking them and trying them. I watch alot of strategy (over the top shooter) games like you sent like XCOM on twitch but I’m scared these achievements are gonna be insanely difficult.

10 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Since you love shooters and have already platted The Old Blood, why not play Wolfenstein: The New Order, too? :D

Bro I loved this game on Xbox one I’ve beaten it twice you might have just recommended me the best game no bullshit LOL. Absolutely can’t say enough good things about it is the walkthrough perma death?

17 minutes ago, Aodir said:

Aim to complete series of the games you finished that you enjoyed, your backlog doubles almost instantly and it's quite fun to see how games evolve within the series, for better or worse.

I’m working on the last Spyro rn dude you read my mind. I couldn’t agree more seeing how games become better or worse is actually a treat in itself. That’s why drakes uncharted goes so hard it has its ups and downs but overall great game no matter which one you choose.

• Like 1

I would say platinum the golden My Name Is Mayo trilogy…

But realistically, try some of the Supergiant games as in Hades, Pyre, Bastion or Transistor! I haven’t played Bastion or Transistor myself yet, but I can guarantee you Hades or Pyre are an awesome indie experience at the highest quality.

17 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Since you love shooters and have already platted The Old Blood, why not play Wolfenstein: The New Order, too? :D

No perma death as well my man I’m definitely adding this to my notes. Thank you bro

1 minute ago, victorrfuego said:

I would say platinum the golden My Name Is Mayo trilogy…

But realistically, try some of the Supergiant games as in Hades, Pyre, Bastion or Transistor! I haven’t played Bastion or Transistor myself yet, but I can guarantee you Hades or Pyre are an awesome indie experience at the highest quality.

You’re the second guy to recommend me this series I need to watch a YouTube video and see them. Thanks!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Unlike The New Colossus, there's no permadeath trophy in this one.

That game right there is the reason I was confused I have some dude on twitter that has that trophy. The amount of patience one has to have dude I can’t imagine. Hey thanks again man.

3 minutes ago, jasondm300 said:

I looked on your profile and unless I missed them, I didn't see any God of War games.  I can't recommend that series enough. 2018 might be my favorite PS4 game

I made the mistake of playing the new god of war on the hardest mode and I have to back track. I have the collection for god of war on my ps vita and need to get around to it thanks for recommending me brother. I need to beat my backlog full of games and this helps.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, predator086siren said:

I agree you should go for a final fantasy platinum

I recommend you to try the witcher 3, it is an amazing game and a great platinum to have in my opinion

I'll second The Witcher 3, the combat is a little clunky, but it's still one my favourite WRPGs I've played. It can be plat in one playthrough if you start on the hardest difficulty, which isn't that bad. Otherwise, I don't see any DOOM games on your profile for first person shooters, the 2016 reboot was really good.

On 7/12/2022 at 6:40 AM, Kamurotetsu said:

I'll second The Witcher 3, the combat is a little clunky, but it's still one my favourite WRPGs I've played. It can be plat in one playthrough if you start on the hardest difficulty, which isn't that bad. Otherwise, I don't see any DOOM games on your profile for first person shooters, the 2016 reboot was really good.

I've been watching a lot on Doom eternal and always hear good reviews on it maybe I'll check it out thank you my brother! Witcher 3 hopefully it's a lot like Assassin's Creed odyssey!!!