What do I do now?

tonkie18

Sorry it’s me being a potato. You mean sniper rifle? I thought you meant the machine gun thing you get at the end. 

Wow that’s hardcore only doing 2 playthroughs. I don’t think I could have done that. But very impressive those who can!

So just finished chapter 3. There have been a lot of deaths. A lot. And I am on the easiest chapters ? mainly from silly mistakes with traps - there are a load more traps than the easier modes so that’s something that needs more attention. I killed the sadist, where you get a checkpoint after. Then collected the gel and ammo from the other enemies, died from a trap and when I respawned all the gel was gone. So I missed out on that which is gonna be annoying with upgrading now. But oh well. Not sure I’ll make it past Laura, or the keepers or chapter 6 but I try! That enemy with the eye really annoyed me on survival so definitely gonna have problems with him!

So I’m past the burning house part ☺️ Took too many attempts as I was determined to get by only using 2 bullets like the videos do ? gave up in the end and used my flash bolts ? but it’s done. Someone on here said if I can get past that part the rest of the game will be ok. You better be telling the truth because I am NOT looking forward to the eye boss guy - he’s the only one that has always given me trouble and taken all my ammo.

looking forward to the next Laura fight as I’ve done that one so many times now and love being able to kill her with that tap by shooting it ? when I first encountered her I must have tried about 100 times before I found that trick! So it’s really satisfying now taking her out easily.

3 hours ago, tonkie18 said:

So I’m past the burning house part 263a.png Took too many attempts as I was determined to get by only using 2 bullets like the videos do ? gave up in the end and used my flash bolts 1f62d.png but it’s done. Someone on here said if I can get past that part the rest of the game will be ok. You better be telling the truth because I am NOT looking forward to the eye boss guy - he’s the only one that has always given me trouble and taken all my ammo.

looking forward to the next Laura fight as I’ve done that one so many times now and love being able to kill her with that tap by shooting it ? when I first encountered her I must have tried about 100 times before I found that trick! So it’s really satisfying now taking her out easily.

Congrats, if you can beat chapter 6 I think you can finish the rest of the game. 
Eye boss ? I'm not sure what you're referring to. 
Is the Laura trick shooting a valve with a bolt to make the flame go on permanently ? 

Yeah love doing that.

Ended up having to restart chapter 6 cause I snookered myself. Passed a checkpoint before I had cleared out the enemies. Each time I loaded in, hoards would come, had the guys shooting from above. If I took the haunted out the shooters would get me. If I took the shooters out the haunted would get me. If I ran Joseph got killed. Managed to get myself out of it a couple of times but the amount of ammo it used was ridiculous so just restarted. Just took out the sadist and  now have those two big things then the dog I think ??‍♀️

I don’t know it’s some freaky thing you have to shoot in the eye to make it fall ? I’m really running low on stuff cause I’m not taking out any time bombs unless they’re close to a checkpoint. Had too many deaths far in now ?

Yeah I’ve had to freeze some in tricky parts but it takes so many parts to make them it’s not ideal as I barely have any parts. All the guides I’ve watched they have like 90 parts at this point and I have like 9 ?

I got past the car park boss eventually. I’m now on chapter 12. It’s taking so long to beat this game!

54 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

Yeah I’ve had to freeze some in tricky parts but it takes so many parts to make them it’s not ideal as I barely have any parts. All the guides I’ve watched they have like 90 parts at this point and I have like 9 ?

I got past the car park boss eventually. I’m now on chapter 12. It’s taking so long to beat this game!

Slow and steady wins the race fast and reckless gets their face eaten

20 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

Definitely 263a.png Really enjoyed the game, just some of the trophies were rubbish! Will pick it up when it’s on sale.

Lol part 2 is a lot different less of a horror show and it has cheats that don't negate trophies (which came out after I suffered through legit) <<< my game kept crashing on hard mode lol

Otherwise I really enjoyed the second one I'm still hoping for a 3rd but kinda not since unfortunately I think Xbox owns the company now

And just like that it’s gone on offer today! Must be fate ☺️ Will pick it up, but definitely need a break playing some lighter fun games for a bit first. Have a huge backlog to get through and have a few preorders coming in the next few months. 

Ooh cheats you say ? that sounds interesting ?

7 hours ago, tonkie18 said:

And just like that it’s gone on offer today! Must be fate 263a.png Will pick it up, but definitely need a break playing some lighter fun games for a bit first. Have a huge backlog to get through and have a few preorders coming in the next few months. 

Ooh cheats you say ? that sounds interesting 1f608.png

Yep you can cheese classic mode if you wanted.