Seafarer trophy not unlocking

PillowGamer

Hi,

So I tried to trophy three times now. Two times sleeping on the raft staying way off the shore. That didn't work so I built a base on my starting island (custom) and did not sleep for 10 days while doing stuff. Still no trophy. Last time I did it from a fresh save. 

Any ideas? 

Thanks.

From what I can recall you have to go pretty far off shore before you sleep for it to register properly. The way I did it was each night I would sail off towards whatever island was the closest looking from where I was, go all the way until the game stutters a bit (like it's loading up assets for the island I'm heading towards). After the game chugs for a few seconds, drop anchor, whip out your sleeping bag and pass out, repeated that 10x and the trophy popped. Try and use the shitty loading and chugging of the game as an indicator that you've gone far enough away from shore and you should be good. Hope it works out for you ? 

17 hours ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

From what I can recall you have to go pretty far off shore before you sleep for it to register properly. The way I did it was each night I would sail off towards whatever island was the closest looking from where I was, go all the way until the game stutters a bit (like it's loading up assets for the island I'm heading towards). After the game chugs for a few seconds, drop anchor, whip out your sleeping bag and pass out, repeated that 10x and the trophy popped. Try and use the shitty loading and chugging of the game as an indicator that you've gone far enough away from shore and you should be good. Hope it works out for you 1f44c.png 

Thank you for the respond. I'm doing what you suggested right now. Hope it works!

18 hours ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

From what I can recall you have to go pretty far off shore before you sleep for it to register properly. The way I did it was each night I would sail off towards whatever island was the closest looking from where I was, go all the way until the game stutters a bit (like it's loading up assets for the island I'm heading towards). After the game chugs for a few seconds, drop anchor, whip out your sleeping bag and pass out, repeated that 10x and the trophy popped. Try and use the shitty loading and chugging of the game as an indicator that you've gone far enough away from shore and you should be good. Hope it works out for you 1f44c.png 

Thank you for the respond. I'm doing what you suggested right now. Hope it works!

Did not work. :( I sailed towards another island and as soon as I got the lag I slept on the raft. Do you know if it voids the trophy by saving on land?

11 minutes ago, anbukakashi1994 said:

I got this one by NOT sleeping at all for tens days straight. easy to do if you are already hours into the game.

alternatively especially if its your last trophy just start up a new world and wait out the tens days. just make sure you have food and water.

I tried that method with no luck. I'm taking a break from this now.. maybe I'll try some method in the future.