Truly awesome still reachable?

macritchie

I knew this was going to happen sooner rather than later and I’ve been working towards it but am I to late? Here’s where I am. I’m on awesome level 8 with a score of 2,264 but I’ve done very little of the main story, TEENSIES TROUBLE 75/75, TOAD STORY 65/65, FIESTA MUERTOS 3/55, ORIGINS 10/260. My teensie count is 156/700. So am I still able to reach awesome level 11 and get the trophy?

1 hour ago, macritchie said:

I knew this was going to happen sooner rather than later and I’ve been working towards it but am I to late? Here’s where I am. I’m on awesome level 8 with a score of 2,264 but I’ve done very little of the main story, TEENSIES TROUBLE 75/75, TOAD STORY 65/65, FIESTA MUERTOS 3/55, ORIGINS 10/260. My teensie count is 156/700. So am I still able to reach awesome level 11 and get the trophy?

Go to online and count up your online cups.  Should be easy enough to work out what you have previously earned online, what you need, and what your likely outcome is.  If you havent played online yet then the answer is no.  Hope it works out for you. 

Edited by maisie666
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, navidramhormuzi said:

Currently, I have 3 bronze, 3 silver, 3 gold in the challenges, resulting in 48 points. Am I excluded from getting the truly awesomeness trophy? What are the chances of actually getting a diamond cup as an average player? 

Very low. Don't even bother with the PS3 version if you are only starting now. But you can still get the PS4 one.

1 hour ago, yusuftahir2 said:

I haven't played the game yet 

Can I get platinum trophy in just 1 month and 1 week ?

11 minutes ago, navidramhormuzi said:

Currently, I have 3 bronze, 3 silver, 3 gold in the challenges, resulting in 48 points. Am I excluded from getting the truly awesomeness trophy? What are the chances of actually getting a diamond cup as an average player? 

Not a chance in hell unless you get all Platinum cups and are an absolute god at this game. Platinum cups are very difficult to get so the odds are extremely low you will get one.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Not a chance in hell unless you get all Platinum cups and are an absolute god at this game. Platinum cups are very difficult to get so the odds are extremely low you will get one.

I don't know what I'm going to do, because I started the game a couple of years ago, but then I lost the disc, and I had already gained the trophies. I'll still play the daily challenges though, maybe there's a tiny tiny tiny bit of chance that they're going to extend the servers for some time, but that is definitely highly unlikely, and I don't know how past shutdowns from Ubisoft have been. I've calculated on it, and if I really want to get the truly awesomeness trophy I'd have to get 20 platinum cups + keep the streak with gold trophies that I have right now.  

20 minutes ago, navidramhormuzi said:

I don't know what I'm going to do, because I started the game a couple of years ago, but then I lost the disc, and I had already gained the trophies. I'll still play the daily challenges though, maybe there's a tiny tiny tiny bit of chance that they're going to extend the servers for some time, but that is definitely highly unlikely, and I don't know how past shutdowns from Ubisoft have been. I've calculated on it, and if I really want to get the truly awesomeness trophy I'd have to get 20 platinum cups + keep the streak with gold trophies that I have right now.  

The odds of success are very low at this point so personally, I would just write this game off and move on to something you can actually finish that isn't closing in the near future. AFAIK, Ubisoft have never extended a server closure date once it's set in stone, thus you have until September 1st to get this trophy before it's rendered unobtainable forever :(.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, macritchie said:

Does the awesome score only count towards the online challenges?

No, you need 6000 points total. Around 1864 need to be earned through the online challenges. The other 4200 can be earned by grabbing all the Cups in the singleplayer campaign. 

On 13.7.2022 at 11:46 PM, macritchie said:

So far I’ve got 122 gold, 191 silver, 99 bronze and most of the single player still to do. Will this be enough? I’m 226 points away from awesome level 9 

45 minutes ago, darkjjda said:

I have 1 diamond 93 golds 109 silvers and 112 bronze will I be able to do it? 

It all depends on how many of the cups you've gotten in challenges. 

yes, even if you start playing in this moment, but you need to play challenges everyday, get gold cup on every challenge, and some diamonds on challenges. I reached 11 awesomeness in 1.5month on ps3, but i got only 26 golds from challenges, and 32 diamond cup from challenges.

btw i wasnt playing every challenge, i think i missed at least 50 challenges, so i could reach 11 awesomeness in ~1 month

remember: story mode gives you only 4134 points, so you need 1866 points from challenges to reach 11 awesomeness.

in whole week there are 16 challenges to play (7 dailys, 7daily extremes, one weekly, and one weekly extreme), 1 gold cup = 10 points, so if you will only keep getting gold cups, you will get 160 points per week.

when you will ONLY get gold cups from challenges until 1st september 2022, you wont reach 11 awesomeness, which means you need to gain a few diamond cups on challenges. If you will keep getting diamond cup everyday on every challenge, you can even get up to 800 points per one week! so yeah, its still possible, but "almost impossible" for new players

• Like 1

Here's some food for thought: 

" 'Awso Me!' - Reach Level 11" cannot be cheated , unless you got an absord amount of VITAs - which would cost you tens of thousands of dollars at this point and hours of your day for several months- or otherwise receive a guarantee from all players ,including pros/lifers,  that they will let YOU get 1st place/diamond cup for a couple of weeks. 

Since there is about a month and a half until PS3's Legends server closure one of the only possible ways to get "Awso Me!" would be to hire the services of a pro and have them connect via remote play to the PS3. I know that PSPs and VITAs have PS3 remote-play functionally to some degree. Yet, if these do not work then you will have to create/find a device that let's other players tap into a Playstation 3- compatible controller from afar ("afar" as in across the world). 

There probably is a way for a pro to earn the trophies for you directly in ways some players would consider ... unnatural. It is not a method a ToS-abiding gamer would tell you, though. 

It is also worth considering that Dojo stages (where players need to hit a as many lums in  under a minute) are probably the place up-and-coming groups of players might achieve Diamond cups. From what I've seen online: the best setup is a 3 player local-coop with everybody playing as Globox. 

Player would need to achieve 45 diamond cups in order to get the silghtly less than ~1900 points required to complete the trophy. Due to how long the PS3 servers have untill closure however it is unlikely said method would net players enough points, since there's no guarantee what challenges would come up in the rotation. Thus, the local coop Dojo challanges should probably be considered as more of a "points supplement" rather then a substitute. 

You could fly your console to a pro.

You could also fly pros from all over to you for a couple of weeks, but would you?

Edited by Seamndel
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/24/2022 at 7:36 PM, KILLERMACHINE666 said:

I have 1 question i count many times out say online 2035 but stil seems cant get on 4200 so can some one explain how suposed get ,4200 in sp ?

Do the single player mission. You’ll get diamond cups and other cups from collecting Lums and rescuing teensies.

• 1 month later...