I've got the PS4 platinum. If I transferred my save to the Director's Cut, roughly how long would it take me to plat it again?

Umdytr

Now that the DC is on Plus Extra it's a good time for me to give it a try. From what I know the trophy list is essentially the same but there are some new buildable structures and such which are necessary for the new platinum.

Considering all the progress of a complete PS4 playthrough, how long would you say it'll take me to acquire and build those new things?

Thanks.

23 hours ago, Umdytr said:

Now that the DC is on Plus Extra it's a good time for me to give it a try. From what I know the trophy list is essentially the same but there are some new buildable structures and such which are necessary for the new platinum.

Considering all the progress of a complete PS4 playthrough, how long would you say it'll take me to acquire and build those new things?

Thanks.

assuming you go straight to business (not messing around with new features/errands that don't contribute to the plat), I'd say 5-10 hours depending on how good you are in the track, as you need to S-rank 4 different time trials involving the roadster. the time required for S-rank is pretty strict in every single one of them. they are also not affected by the difficulty, so going to Very Easy isn't going to help you. a few tips that could help:

1. no need to worry about battery, keep boost on all the time.

2. most turns are doable even with boost on, just let go of the throttle a bit.

3. if you get distracted easily, turn off ghost and just focus on going fast.

this is a thread containing a spreadsheet that can help you focusing on essential stuffs only:

- note that if you save-scum Master Builder/Trail Blazer trophies like I did (making a save, do the requirements, and then reload the save as to not waste materials), you will need to do it again as the game does not carry over your trophy, but rather your (saved) statistics.

- the deliveries you need to complete in order to unlock some new stuffs belong to 'Orders for Sam', not 'Standard Orders', except for [λ] Half-Life ones. they are lost cargo, which location will be hinted to you by e-mail. find and deliver them as you would with lost cargo.

• Like 1