Question about co-op.

NO. DON'T BUY ANY OF THOSE UPGRADES.

If you plan on playing the MP, buy the GOTY edition. Seriously. You're wasting money and effort buying those useless upgrades.

If you want only the plat, buy the GOTY edition, if you want the plat that means you care about trophies and therefore you care about the DLC trophies as well.

• Like 1

NO. DON'T BUY ANY OF THOSE UPGRADES.

If you plan on playing the MP, buy the GOTY edition. Seriously. You're wasting money and effort buying those useless upgrades.

If you want only the plat, buy the GOTY edition, if you want the plat that means you care about trophies and therefore you care about the DLC trophies as well.

Thank for your advise renata but after 2 years of uncjarted 3 aniversary they decided to change a lot of stuff to free downloading. I dont need to pay 25 for everything when i can pay 6 for the co-op and get the rest free. Thank you.

Thank for your advise renata but after 2 years of uncjarted 3 aniversary they decided to change a lot of stuff to free downloading. I dont need to pay 25 for everything when i can pay 6 for the co-op and get the rest free. Thank you.

Boo! 

Good luck getting the rest of the trophies with the level being capped at 15.

You will end up paying another 20 to remove the level cap in the end... and then your ps plus ends...

You are better off buying the goty which should be 15 euros or so and then selling it when you are done.

Good luck getting the rest of the trophies with the level being capped at 15.

You will end up paying another 20 to remove the level cap in the end... and then your ps plus ends...

You are better off buying the goty which should be 15 euros or so and then selling it when you are done.

I thank you your advise too. But in this case i only want the plat trophy , only getting the free maps for some extra trophies i might feel like to get.

• 2 weeks later...