Can 50 kills with a legendary weapon & run over 50 deadites be earned in the single-player missions?

Haiyich

Just wondering if it's possible to obtain get 50 kills with a legendary weapon & run over 50 deadites in the single-player missions? I saw on PowerPyx's guide that you can and even counted 50 kills, but no trophy. Was this patched after the early release or is it just bugged for me?

You should have posted this in the ED forum.

As for the legendary weapon trophy, that is easy enough to get over a few PVP matches. Car one is probably much easier than the weapon one as you don't have to rely on RNG from crates.

I personally didn't know it was possible to unlock anything from the mission mode. Maybe they patched that in after I stopped playing. So it's possible they could have also patched it out.

15 minutes ago, mcnichoj said:

You should have posted this in the ED forum.

As for the legendary weapon trophy, that is easy enough to get over a few PVP matches. Car one is probably much easier than the weapon one as you don't have to rely on RNG from crates.

I personally didn't know it was possible to unlock anything from the mission mode. Maybe they patched that in after I stopped playing. So it's possible they could have also patched it out.

Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah, I didn't think so either but I'll just play through online normally and get it that way I guess.

4 hours ago, Haiyich said:

Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah, I didn't think so either but I'll just play through online normally and get it that way I guess.

That was patched at the same time they patched trophies out of private matches, I think.  Trophies can only be achieved in matches Vs. a player or in Vs. AI.   The Vs. AI makes getting all the survivor related trophies pretty easy since the AI demon is easy to deal with. You just don't get much XP from the Vs. AI matches.  There are other problems with the Powerpyx guide, btw.  Namely the descriptions for the Books from Beyond trophy and the trophy for getting max level on a demon(forgot the trophy name).   What the guide says you need to do for those trophies is incorrect.

For the legendary weapon one I think that you can get legendary stuff out of non-legendary chests.  Pretty sure I've seen a legendary weapon pop out of a normal chest before.  It's just very rare for that to happen.  Also, having an Ed on your team should help since he has a passive that increases the chance of finding rare chests. He's gotta be level 25, though.  For the car trophy, just grab a car at the end and drive it around the book.  Or drive it around the pages/dagger objectives.  Get plenty of kills that way.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, DoctorBaofu said:

That was patched at the same time they patched trophies out of private matches, I think.  Trophies can only be achieved in matches Vs. a player or in Vs. AI.   The Vs. AI makes getting all the survivor related trophies pretty easy since the AI demon is easy to deal with. You just don't get much XP from the Vs. AI matches.  There are other problems with the Powerpyx guide, btw.  Namely the descriptions for the Books from Beyond trophy and the trophy for getting max level on a demon(forgot the trophy name).   What the guide says you need to do for those trophies is incorrect.

For the legendary weapon one I think that you can get legendary stuff out of non-legendary chests.  Pretty sure I've seen a legendary weapon pop out of a normal chest before.  It's just very rare for that to happen.  Also, having an Ed on your team should help since he has a passive that increases the chance of finding rare chests. He's gotta be level 25, though.  For the car trophy, just grab a car at the end and drive it around the book.  Or drive it around the pages/dagger objectives.  Get plenty of kills that way.

Thanks for clarifying. I never knew you could get those trophies in the vs AI mode, but Power is normally very reliable for walkthroughs, maybe he just didn't expect a patch so didn't bother updating it I guess.

Thanks for the Ed tip! Will definitely try all of the above, much appreciated!

8 hours ago, Haiyich said:

Thanks for clarifying. I never knew you could get those trophies in the vs AI mode, but Power is normally very reliable for walkthroughs, maybe he just didn't expect a patch so didn't bother updating it I guess.

Yeah, I tried commenting on the Powerpyx guide about the incorrect info, but my comment stayed saying it was "awaiting moderation" for a long time(couple weeks or more), then just completely disappeared and never got posted.  I don't think anyone is keeping up with that guide anymore.