anyone know the specific trophies that require playing against someone? how bad are they?

tommyrotts

I have never played a sports game before  and love this, but it is overwhelming and hard.  I thought one trophy was online but got it solo, so I was wondering what exact trophies were online and how hard are the to achieve?

I suck, and even if I were amazing I get really stressed in pvp and choke.

Any info/advice would be amazing, seems like the forums here are not the most active though

Ones/threes eliminator tourneys, anything chel related, anything hut related. Ones and threes are skill dependent. Chel is a grind but you need a grp of people to be on a team with , who are good enough to win a division title. Alot too the hut ones are surprisingly easy, but you will need to qualify for hut rivals, which is skill dependent! Good luck!!

• Like 1

yeah, I will probably be picking up the next one.  Just saw this on sale and the only other hockey game I've played is super blood hockey which is way more of an arcade game.  22 is hard but fun

I will almost certainly not be able to beat people online this late in the games life, but I am fine with just having fun with it and getting the harder solo trophies

Edit: woah those are some rare plats.  congrats dude, you killed it

Edited by tommyrotts

thanks, yeah I have no clue what I am doing.  Trying to watch video's and figure things out, but I have not tried the multiplayer, as I would get destroyed so easily.  as of right now, I will probably just get all solo trophies on ps5, may get ps4 ones as well I am still having fun.  Just wish I was getting better.  Or the multiplayer trophies didn't require wins.  But I get it, and imagine a lot of people like them.

My off is slightly better than my def, which is awful haha.  It is so fun, just wish I felt like I was getting better.  When I get all the solo done, I will probably just be upset i didn't do the multi. 

Don't know if any trophies are becoming unobtainable, as there is a notification saying club finals are starting.  Don't know what that means...