Update Adds New Castle Kandar Map, Two Weapons, and Solo Exploration Mode

illninoese

The new map looks stunning, they did a great job with it.  They need to keep adding content to keep the game fresh though because I'm going against Necromancer almost every game.  Maybe add some additional challenges in the main menu as well similar to Dead by Daylight, for example 'kill 5 elites with a shotgun' which rewards you with points to level up on completion.

Also, I wonder if they patched the Groovy trophy to pop at level 100 instead of 50, I hope not!

Edited by Vaughandrix
  • Like 1

Agreed I love this new map! The place looks awesome, be warned if your flashlight runs out while you're around the castle though it's dark as hell I got myself lost/stuck in a tower for a bit lol. Gonna be playing more as Ed with his super duper flashlight I think! 

And these new weapons are great everyone loves the explosive crossbow oof teams be fighting over special ammo now! And that melee mace to the nads finisher does make me laugh love it ??

On 14-7-2022 at 11:43 AM, Vaughandrix said:

The new map looks stunning, they did a great job with it.  They need to keep adding content to keep the game fresh though because I'm going against Necromancer almost every game.  Maybe add some additional challenges in the main menu as well similar to Dead by Daylight, for example 'kill 5 elites with a shotgun' which rewards you with points to level up on completion.

Also, I wonder if they patched the Groovy trophy to pop at level 100 instead of 50, I hope not!

I just got the Groovy trophy (ps4) when I reached lvl 50

• Like 2