The all new PlayStation Stars loyalty program (Stars are not NFTs)

The_Kopite

4 hours ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

It's annoying that the purchase game campaigns come out the month after release. Bought God of War and next month they released that campaign and same with Crisis Core. They should update them the day of release if they plan on putting new games into campaigns 

or acknowledge physical purchases as well. Considering its only 50 Coins normally which isnt worth much. 

• Like 1

I also hate how they do the purchase ones.. i bet MH Rise will be in the next one but it'll be like 2 weeks after release and i'm surely not waiting 2 weeks, would also be detrimental to my friends that want to play it together

Also its probably not happening but they should return this "kill x for this collectible", i played returnal and got the kill when the campaign was ongoing and never got the campaign to ever show for me. Kinda bummed because besides Astro's collectibles these seem to be the better looking ones

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

And there's another 50 points reward for booting up one of these:

- It Takes Two

- Sackboy A Big Adventure

- Demon's Souls

- CoD Modern Warfare 2

- Borderlands 3

- Marvel's Avengers

30 days remaining.

What's this one called/the description? I don't have this one. Presumably there's some hint to the prereq in the description.

Campaigns and purchases seem to instantly register, when I'm signed into the PS App on BlueStacks at the time. Otherwise, they can take days to complete, if at all. It's strange, but if anyone's having trouble, try having the app open, and be logged-in.

Edited by StraightVege
  • Like 1

I believe I've encountered a weird problem.

My PS Stars points haven't increased an inch even after I've purchased numerous games on sale in the past few months. Before, it was fine. :hmm:

P.S. I don't use PS App, but I can see my points on web browser. I purchase games via this browser as well.

I seem to get different challenges than most people. None of the ones mentioned above show up for me, except the Elden Ring one.

Every month there's always the collectible for playing any game. I also get 50 points for playing any of the free Ps Plus games of the month as well.

Another challenge showed up for me to play any sports game from the list provided (mostly EA stuff like NHL, Madden, Fifa, but also Rocket League!) So I'm installing Rocket League then deleting it right after I get it done.

There's also a fight of the month challenge for an arcade cabinet collectible, but I don't play fighters so I usually ignore those.

And there's one for purchasing some random games from PSN, none of which interest me.

11 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

They basically confirmed Destiny 2: Beyond Light (DLC) for this month Essentials because I have a challenge that ask me to play it as part of the Ps Plus Essentials

I even got one to pre-order beyond light lul yea I’m going to buy something for £40 that I’m getting for free. I thought this stars thing was going to force us to play games we had, get trophies for different amounts of points, do certain things but it’s nearly always turn this game on or purchase this game that came out the month before. Starting to feel pointless a lot of them name. I’ve had the fighting arcade cabinet nearly every month. I just keep Street Fighter installed for it now 

• Like 1