The all new PlayStation Stars loyalty program (Stars are not NFTs)

The_Kopite

I'm kinda seeing these digital collectibles as a new dimension of trophy hunting.

If you think about it, trophies are already digital collectibles, but having small 3D models of game characters/objects that we can earn and actually display on our profiles, is going to be really refreshing and fun.

For the psn credits

1750point for 700yen, 7250point for 2900yen

Spent 10yen got 1point, means spend 17500yen get 700yen back.  

Btw if you bought some games they listed that month will get extra 50points. I already bought Inscryption before the program start and soul hacker 2 physcial version,  those didnt added points to me. I think you can hold up to buy games now before the program comes to west.  Thats poor for physical games wont earns any points. 

19 minutes ago, janpham said:

Majority of comments are crying about Sony and easy Platinums. Negativity, jealousy and hatred. And about 10 guys here are doing that as a full-time job. 

If they could read they would be very upset with what you've just said.

26 minutes ago, janpham said:

Majority of comments are crying about Sony and easy Platinums. Negativity, jealousy and hatred.

Funny to hear a guy who directed me a downright xenophobic remark a few months ago talk about hate (can't quote because the comment was erased by mod).

Hope this means you've changed your ways and became a lovable individual.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Funny to hear a guy who directed me a downright xenophobic remark a few months ago talk about hate (can't quote because the comment was erased by mod).

Hope this means you've changed your ways and became a lovable individual.

I mentioned the financial issues in your country indirectly. Far away from a xenophobic action. But i guess, Dave Chappelle is a xenophobic too now.

Edited by janpham

1 minute ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Nope. That's not what you did.

And why would you? Did I ask you for any financial opinion or advice?

But I'll forgive you this time. Everyone says stupid shit some times.

It was, brother. "Didn't know you drive cars" something like that in a Gran Turismo 7 post. As long as you aren't part of that circle jerk attacking other trophylists, we are coooo.

6 hours ago, ChecoMayor said:

That sounds interesting

How much do they ask for PSN cards?

It’s 1000 points for 40hkd and you get 1 point for every 1 hkd you spend. Currently I think getting the credit with points might be a better choice. You need 15000 points to redeem Sekiro which is not worth since you need to spend an extra 5050hkd just to redeem it vs spending 9950hkd and redeeming the credit to get Sekiro. IMG_0132.png

15 minutes ago, janpham said:

"Didn't know you drive cars"

If you can't see the ramifications of saying something like that, perhaps you shouldn't say it at all. If you're having a clean discussion with me, no reason to bring my country into it.

And you know damn well you meant to be hurtful.

History should have taught us all not to judge others by what they have or don't have.

Let me be clear: I'm not trying to start something here. I just saw you say something that goes against your previous behavior, so I felt compelled to call you out on that.

But it's a good thing you're trying to clear your reputation. Means you're not a total sociopath like I initially thought.

And that's enough of that.

Peace ✌️

Is it hard to get many points? I have a japanese account with 0 trophies and I could try to get at least something out of it before the worldwide release.

The rewards should be connected with the games in the PS+ subscription, as a way to get you into it.

Edited by Jeanoltt

Tested this on an asian account and basically, you need to acquire a full game (bought after you subscribed to the program, mind you) and 1 rare trophy, by rare, it means <50% rarity, considering it’s PSN and not PSNP, majority  of trophies sit at that threshold, thing is, you are required to buy a full game in order to level up, as getting a rare trophy is only half the objective you need to complete in order to reach Level 2, no amount of rare trophies, outside the first one you get, can help you level up, so this is more about buying full games to level up, rather than an easy “rare” trophy to pop.

You can, potentially cheat the system  by buying those 1 pound/dollar/euro/etc or less games,  but I really don’t feel like jumping in that rabbit hole in order to test.

• Like 2

Personally, all I'm looking for in this program is about to earn some platinum, grabbing some points and then trading them for PS+ subscriptions.

Like, I'm getting the platinum on a solo game as Cuphead, earning some points for that and then I can trade them for PS+ subscriptions to be able to play multiplayers game like a BF or CoD...

It would be a way to give us the opportunity to play online for free again just like it was on PS3.

That would be a nice move from Sony so let see how it goes when it comes out. 

• Like 3