Evil meter won’t budge?

Mokujin

Finished Libra of Soul with a good rating. I had backed up my save prior, reloaded it, and I’m now grinding astral fissures to make the evil meter go up for the finishing with an evil rating - except, the fissures aren’t making the evil meter budge at all. They’re staying completely still. It’s enraging me!

I'd just start a new run if I were you (actually that's exactly what I did). It is possible to switch from one affiliation to the other but it's much easier to do if you drift from one to the other every chance you get from the start. All I'm saying is it might take a while if you went all the way through towards a single direction from the get go.

1 hour ago, VegaMan-X4 said:

I'd just start a new run if I were you (actually that's exactly what I did). It is possible to switch from one affiliation to the other but it's much easier to do if you drift from one to the other every chance you get from the start. All I'm saying is it might take a while if you went all the way through towards a single direction from the get go.

It ended up working; I think it was a visual glitch. After a lot of the astral fissure quests it didn’t budge once. I quit, went back in, did one, and it shot up A LOT. 

• 9 months later...
On 14.7.2022 at 6:57 PM, Keidah said:

It ended up working; I think it was a visual glitch. After a lot of the astral fissure quests it didn’t budge once. I quit, went back in, did one, and it shot up A LOT. 

Hey, I have this problem as well and was not able to fix it yet with this method. Though if it is only a visual glitch I should be good to go into the ending fight anyway, after 30 fissure quests?

I am wondering if it is because I am playing on PS5. 

• 5 months later...

I did the evil ending first and tried to scale it back to good but it didn't work so i did the good ending in a new playthrough as fast as i could and it did pop after that.

From what i can remember is that the meter scale depends on the answers you give in some conversations in quests.