Game crashing

FocusDR

28 minutes ago, Beatmania2dxs said:

I've had two crashes out of ~15 runs. Boss not spawning has been more of a problem, but thankfully 3/4 bosses have a way to die if it doesn't spawn. The game has fun gameplay, but it's a buggy piece of shit.

Since I stopped pressing the skip button it’s not crashed yet. 
what do you mean how the boss die if it’s not spawned? Do you mean in the boss level?

and yeah it’s a half fun piece of shit buggy game haha. It sounded like a car game similar to destruction all stars so I thought I’d give it a go. I don’t regret trying it out though, apparently finding the collectibles makes your character stronger? 

12 minutes ago, FocusDR said:

Since I stopped pressing the skip button it’s not crashed yet. 
what do you mean how the boss die if it’s not spawned? Do you mean in the boss level?

and yeah it’s a half fun piece of shit buggy game haha. It sounded like a car game similar to destruction all stars so I thought I’d give it a go. I don’t regret trying it out though, apparently finding the collectibles makes your character stronger? 

I mean you can just kill yourself in 3/4 boss maps and use a continue. The CEO boss has no way to get around the soft-lock as far as I know and the run will end there if it doesn't spawn.

Never heard about collectibles making your character stronger. Would be cool tho. I've gotten to the point where I stop runs due to time rather than difficulty. Once you unlock legendary weapons, game gets ez.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Beatmania2dxs said:

I mean you can just kill yourself in 3/4 boss maps and use a continue. The CEO boss has no way to get around the soft-lock as far as I know and the run will end there if it doesn't spawn.

Never heard about collectibles making your character stronger. Would be cool tho. I've gotten to the point where I stop runs due to time rather than difficulty. Once you unlock legendary weapons, game gets ez.

I got a epic gun yesterday and was playing with two other people during a run. One was level 59 who helped with the boss but not as much as I thought. I was level 20 and carried the team got to round 9 with all bosses defeated but they voted to leave the game as it was near 2:00am. 
How do I get different weapons I’m a bit confused I wanna use an assault rifle but all I’ve got is the party gun, bat and starter pistol. 

16 minutes ago, FocusDR said:

How do I get different weapons I’m a bit confused I wanna use an assault rifle but all I’ve got is the party gun, bat and starter pistol. 

You need to pick guns up in a run and use them to unlock them as starting items, once you've leveled them up once you'll be able to add them to your starting equipment, every subsequent gun level after that increases its rarity up until level 6 where you'll start with a legendary version of whatever gun you've maxed out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheDXJC56 said:

You need to pick guns up in a run and use them to unlock them as starting items, once you've leveled them up once you'll be able to add them to your starting equipment, every subsequent gun level after that increases its rarity up until level 6 where you'll start with a legendary version of whatever gun you've maxed out.

Thanks man. I’ve got all the easy/uncommon trophies but I think I might give this another go later and see if I can get any rare trophies. 

Is it the CE-108255-1 you are getting and Is it only with this game? I had a issue where my PS5 kept crashing on random ps5 games. I finally had to sent it in for repair and they sent back a refurbished one. I’ve had no issues since. 

Just now, SMVliem said:

Is it the CE-108255-1 you are getting and Is it only with this game? I had a issue where my PS5 kept crashing on random ps5 games. I finally had to sent it in for repair and they sent back a refurbished one. I’ve had no issues since. 

No I didn’t pay attention if there was an error code. 
mine too, the ps5 is garbage.. I just got mine back from repair. I can finally play Tiny Tina without it crashing before I even get to the menu ? 

This game was crashing I think because I was skipping the rewards menu in online games. I managed to play for a few hours last night with no crashes 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Can't even finish an adventure run on PS5. Tried many many times. Games crashes every single time.

1f4a9.png

Since I had my PS5 fixed and I don’t skip any of the skip-able intermissions I haven’t had many if any problems with crashing. 
but there are still trophies that are bugged. Game is a bit of a mess really

6 hours ago, FocusDR said:

Since I had my PS5 fixed and I don’t skip any of the skip-able intermissions I haven’t had many if any problems with crashing. 
but there are still trophies that are bugged. Game is a bit of a mess really

The game is fun, but the developers seem to be useless. I mean, how hard is it to fix an in-game counter for trophies? Incredibly simple and not time-consuming to code, so where's the hotfix?

My game hasn't crashed in a very long time, so there's that. If someone triggers a vs battle, it will generally crash after though. I was playing in parties of 4, but started going solo again. In the past 5 games or so, at least 2 or 3 games had one player go afk for 30+ minutes instead of leaving the game. I can understand going afk for a few minutes, maybe even for 5-10 minutes and coming back. Who fucking stays in a game and goes afk for 30+ minutes? I can't believe how frequent it is.

• Like 2