Saints Row 3 trophy does not pop

Im having trouble with the Saints Row 3 trophy "Genki Bowl Champ". I've completed all activity instances in Genki Bowl VII, but the trophy has not popped.
I've deleted and re-installed the game, rebuilt the harddrive, removed the save and copied it back, logged out of the network and logged back in.

I've also re-completed a couple of the acivities, to no avail.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 22/10/2022 at 11:23 PM, Gr4de_04 said:

I've had the trophy for completing the ho boat not pop. Had to replay all of act 2 again for it. Luckily i used to speedrun this game so i could do it in 40 minutes but yeah it still sucked. Better to make regular saves.

I literally just noticed that i didn't pop it either, did u play in co-op by any chance the first time you did the mission?

20 hours ago, Vega said:

I literally just noticed that i didn't pop it either, did u play in co-op by any chance the first time you did the mission?

Nope. I had no idea what caused it. Only explanation I could go for is that it only works with 1 of the ending triggers. since you have to make a choice to return or keep the hos. In my first run i sold the hoes back, in my rerun for the trophy i kept them, although im not sure if this was the cause.

• 1 month later...
On 02/11/2022 at 6:27 PM, Gr4de_04 said:

Nope. I had no idea what caused it. Only explanation I could go for is that it only works with 1 of the ending triggers. since you have to make a choice to return or keep the hos. In my first run i sold the hoes back, in my rerun for the trophy i kept them, although im not sure if this was the cause.

I actually decided to keep the hoes on my play-through (instead of selling them back), and the trophy didn't pop, so at least that debunks the relation to the specific choice, and is just a general glitch. Will have to re-run it myself and hope for it to pop the second time around. Thankfully, I do have a save before the mission, so won't have to replay the whole game. 

EDIT: Can confirm that after the second time playing the mission (through reloading from previous save), the trophy popped. 

Edited by JaloTorr

• 1 month later...