Coin Operator is glitchy

So I recently went through the game without reading the warning for a possibility of Coin Operator to glitch out on me unfortunately and it did. Deleting the game app and even the save data does nothing to fix it after numerous times and I find it odd that it pop for others. I would like to know if anyone else had experienced this problem and had they found a workaround for unlocking it, it's the last trophy for another 100% in my collection.

Update: So I finally found a workaround for the trophy which is rather simple, don't spam the credits for 20 all at once, the game has enough bullet hell that could get you killed rather fast so what I did was played it normally then when I died, I simply inserted another credit right after then played the same way until I reached 20 credit uses, bam trophy pop. 

Edited by TriniDarkSlayer
Update on the trophy unloy.
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 16/07/2022 at 10:26 AM, TriniDarkSlayer said:

So I recently went through the game without reading the warning for a possibility of Coin Operator to glitch out on me unfortunately and it did. Deleting the game app and even the save data does nothing to fix it after numerous times and I find it odd that it pop for others. I would like to know if anyone else had experienced this problem and had they found a workaround for unlocking it, it's the last trophy for another 100% in my collection.

Update: So I finally found a workaround for the trophy which is rather simple, don't spam the credits for 20 all at once, the game has enough bullet hell that could get you killed rather fast so what I did was played it normally then when I died, I simply inserted another credit right after then played the same way until I reached 20 credit uses, bam trophy pop. 

It glitched on me as well but it popped once I followed your instructions, thanks for sharing it!