No Way Out - Beginner's step by step text and video

Optinooby

Good job with the guide. I've gotten this done long ago and did it twice while getting rabbit ears at the same time. There is usually people that post they need help in the boosting sessions but don't know about this guide. I usually tell them to try to save rockets around 87 kills and aim at ceiling when the enemies are all clustered around you and that tip really helps. I see you use the rocket on the ceiling too :)

I've definitely direct them to this guide when possible.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2022 at 1:37 PM, Optinooby said:

Snip

This guide was beautifully done. Took it slow and paused my game watching your steps a few times over each time before proceeding. Managed to get it done on my first try (not without some panic), thank you so much!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

This guide was beautifully done. Took it slow and paused my game watching your steps a few times over each time before proceeding. Managed to get it done on my first try (not without some panic), thank you so much!

What first ever time on No way Out?? That's really quite something!!

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

@Optinooby let it be known that I've been following your guides for the more annoying trophies.

I saved myself 1 standard playthrough by using your Leon B side Hardcore S+ guide (I saved more than 3 times because I only cared for the S rank. Still, I didn't die a single time).

Yesterday I got the 4th survivor done. This time I did die once in the garage because I messed up the flashbang throw (I used L2 instead of L1...).

Today I will use the Claire B no item box, which will save me the headache of being sure of what key items I should and shouldn't pick up, while getting the last 3 files I'm missing.

Then all that will be left is having fun on a Claire Hardcore playthrough with all the infinite stuff =D. And maybe try this No Way Out trophy.

In short: Thank you =)!

• Like 1