Pathfinder Trophy Help

Jermster_91

I have tried to get the Pathfinder Trophy for Death Stranding and it still hasn't unlocked even though I have cleared out a mule camp. I have cleared out a mule camp at least 3 to 4 times, twice while doing an order of recovering something from a camp and the other times while just going through a territory, both times with non-lethal assault rifles. I am pretty sure that I have cleared them out because the alarm that sound when you enter or someone spots you goes quiet. However, I have not gotten the "Porters can now move safely though this area".

If anyone can offer any advice or suggestions what I am doing wrong, I would appreciate it.

I believe it's random but you can try my method. I tried clearing a couple mule camps and I couldn't get it to pop either.

What worked for me was do some facility grinding until I saw other Bridge members in the wild. I followed them to see what direction they were going, looked at my map, plotted their estimated travel direction, and cleared out the first mule camp in their way. Trophy popped. They were relatively close to the mule camp, I would say about 200-300 meters and was located near Destruction Center South of Lake Knot City. I also used non-lethal weapons so you don't have to kill them.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

I believe it's random but you can try my method. I tried clearing a couple mule camps and I couldn't get it to pop either.

What worked for me was do some facility grinding until I saw other Bridge members in the wild. I followed them to see what direction they were going, looked at my map, plotted their estimated travel direction, and cleared out the first mule camp in their way. Trophy popped. They were relatively close to the mule camp, I would say about 200-300 meters and was located near Destruction Center South of Lake Knot City. I also used non-lethal weapons so you don't have to kill them.

I was finally able to get it.

I tried your method and cleared an area where AI Bridge members could be seen at other knots and cleared one relatively close.

As soon as I knocked out the last guy with my rubber bullets, got the "Porters can now move safely though this area" followed shortly by the trophy.

• Like 1