What do you need?

ImKelton

Pretty sure plat is unobtainable because of online trophies and the server shut down (Turns out i was wrong, see edit 2 for more details). I will check trophies real quick and edit this post if i find anything.

EDIT: looks like you need 4 toyboxes to get some trophies. Long time since i played 3.0 on Wii u so correct me if i am wrong but i believe that they are like the figures so you will need to buy some separately, I don’t know if you get anything from the starter pack

One last word of warning. Some figues only work on certain versions (1.0, 2.0, 3.0) you can tell which version you can use the figure on by looking at the bottom of the figure there should be a number (like 2.0 or 3.0 or 1.0) if it is 3.0 you can only use it in Disney infinty 3.0, if it says 2.0 you can use it in Disney infinty 2.0 and 3.0 and if it says 1.0 you can use it on all 3. Pretty sure toyboxes are the same as well

wow that was a long edit

EDIT 2: looks like you can still do the plat. Doesn’t seem like any trophies you can’t do guess i said it was unobtainable because you can’t get the plat in 2.0 or 3.0 because of online trophies and the publisher (Disney interactive) had shut down

Edited by serrated-banner9
Correcting some infomation
  • Like 1

Ah I was interested in knowing this. Is this for the PS3 one? I have completed 2.0 and 3.0 I think but I’m sure I have one which isn’t finished. Do you think the servers will close at some point? Should I perhaps pay attention to it sooner rather than later?

Oh wait have I misread and the original Disney Infinity doesn’t have online trophies?

13 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

Ah I was interested in knowing this. Is this for the PS3 one? I have completed 2.0 and 3.0 I think but I’m sure I have one which isn’t finished. Do you think the servers will close at some point? Should I perhaps pay attention to it sooner rather than later?

Oh wait have I misread and the original Disney Infinity doesn’t have online trophies?

pretty sure it doesn't have online trophies

4 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

pretty sure it doesn't have online trophies

The 4-player trophies are basically online trophies. But you’re still able to earn them as the basic multiplayer mode is a P2P connection.

It’s only the later games where online trophies are unobtainable, as those required services which were being hosted by Disney

It’s such a shame that this franchise ended. I owned every pack and character and would have bought into it for years to come ? 

Yeah it’s the Original one I haven’t completed so hopefully can still obtain platinum on there.