Lottery trophy possible to be boosted in July 2022?

BadCoolRad

Good question. I think it might be doable, however you will need several alt accounts and a second console, or a boosting partner living as close to you as possible who has several alt accounts. Boosting will need to take place VERY early in the morning when most of the sweats are offline.

I would wait and see if this trophy will still be obtainable post-2K23, but there's always the chance 2K will disable Draft mode, and the number of players will drop due to this game being taken out of the PS+ game rotation come August 31, so finding a boosting partner will be harder.

I think there's less players on the PS5 version (PS5s are a nightmare to find), but the PS5 players are better at the game.

29 minutes ago, ElevExplorer64 said:

I think there's less players on the PS5 version (PS5s are a nightmare to find), but the PS5 players are better at the game.

Naw, PS5 players aren't better. To OP, if you can do This is Sparta, you should have no trouble doing Lottery honestly.

35 minutes ago, grimydawg___ said:

Naw, PS5 players aren't better. To OP, if you can do This is Sparta, you should have no trouble doing Lottery honestly.

I already did This is Sparta back when the game launched last year and was able to do it in one night on both versions. I’m not as sure about this one though since it involves playing full games and going 10 wins without losing more then twice. I’ll see what I can do though.