How I got the figurines trophies

Nerkey

Didn't work for me, unfortunately. I still think that this is pure luck, I've restarted my game like 100 times in the past few days trying to figure out a work around method (messing around with settings and stuff like that). Maybe it'll only work in certain servers, idk, I've tried to ask a dev to see his theory but he didn't answer ?

1 minute ago, Cruscah said:

Didn't work for me, unfortunately. I still think that this is pure luck, I've restarted my game like 100 times in the past few days trying to figure out a work around method (messing around with settings and stuff like that). Maybe it'll only work in certain servers, idk, I've tried to ask a dev to see his theory but he didn't answer 1f641.png

One of my friend tried too and it didnt worked for him. If turn off the crossplay didnt work I was just super lucky again. Im not a cheater I dont want to be reported because Im the only one to have the platinum on PS5

Just now, Nerkey said:

One of my friend tried too and it didnt worked for him. If turn off the crossplay didnt work I was just super lucky again. Im not a cheater I dont want to be reported because Im the only one to have the platinum on PS5

Don't worry, you will not be flagged, trophies in this game are bugged af. I've been talking to NeyZaku on discord and I saw the clip of your first trophy popping, this shit is so weird that the first one popped when you started a run and the second one when you opened the game lol.

• Like 1

Hey, I just tried it myself and got the "Start Your Collection" trophy, did everything you did in the video. Turned off Cross-play, saved, turned it back on and quit the game. When I restarted and hit play the trophy popped and my counter for the next one updated too, 17/51 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bo_bo_che said:

Hey, I just tried it myself and got the "Start Your Collection" trophy, did everything you did in the video. Turned off Cross-play, saved, turned it back on and quit the game. When I restarted and hit play the trophy popped and my counter for the next one updated too, 17/51 

When I restarted my game the crossplay was off. You reactived it ? 

Edited by Nerkey

1 hour ago, Nerkey said:

Sorry my english is bad but I need to write this fast I dont want to be reported like the other guy who already earn the platinum on the PS4 version.

Yes I got the 2 trophies figurines. It started the 15 July, I just started Arcadegeddon to play on solo to finish my figurines and the trophy for 10 figurine popped and my tracker was updated I dont know how ?? 2 Days later (today) I just disabled the cross-play on the setting and I restarted my game and the trophy for 51 figurines popped with the platinum. If anyone can try this too, thanks.

Some of my trophy counters seem to have been fixed but not the figurines trophies.

Thank you for sharing though, it sure as hell helped.

Edited by Cynical_Hunter
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Nerkey said:

When I restarted my game the crossplay was off. You reactived it ? 

Yeah, I turned it off, hit triangle to save the modification, turned it on, saved again with triangle then I closed off the entire game and got back on 

• 2 months later...