It's seems like I can't earned Trophies for this Game.

shai_sr12345

2 days ago I have encountered a problem with the slow burn that no matter what I can't make this Trophy Pop ( and still haven't get it counted) now I realize that other trophies

Such like explorer, emperor and other aren't earnable.

Tried to uninstall the game & see if a patch of it can be disabled to played of previous version, tried to delete the save game data (don't have it on cloud storage because don't have ps plus)

Still can't get trophies for it, is the game been ruined or the trophies somewhat have become unobtainable (even though they are not associated with online at all)

Have you tried changing your console and game language to English? Some games can be really buggy if played in certain languages that aren't English. Also, I've checked the recent earners and all of those trophies you've listed, have earners as recent as today and/or yesterday so they are obtainable.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Have you tried changing your console and game language to English? Some games can be really buggy if played in certain languages that aren't English. Also, I've checked the recent earners and all of those trophies you've listed, have earners as recent as today and/or yesterday so they are obtainable.

I never change the language on my games & console. So they from the start on English.

So don't know what it causing that problem to occurred.

17 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I take it you have been following the Guide for this game and made sure you're actually meeting the requirements for these trophies?

I usually never following guides because I want to be surprised/want to get them alone before finish the game once.

But for this type of game I was originally with the eu version was in a later time check what I have missed after the first round.

And then was following in some of the guide stuff, but not even a minute now I was tried to do the slow burn again because was able to complete a circle that was exactly a 1K point and didn't have any building left in the inventory & still didn't earned the trophy.

9 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

In that case, I haven't got a clue and don't know of any trophy glitches with either version of the game :(.

Ok some-sort of an update. I got the explorer trophy after tried play an creative mode of it.

Don't know what it was glitched (if was) for so long because I am sure it was take a 40 & some Islands to pass (either on new game & switching modes/playing regular mode) & get the option to pass island after complete the island icon.

Don't know about the rest but going to try them out somehow ??

Another Update on the Matter.

Just 8 minutes ago I was earned the slow burn trophy (one of the original ones that got a problem with)

I think the game have a lot of Glitch Trophies (even though you earn most of them with regular playthrough) I think the Problem will be start after you get around the 67% of Trophies Completion.

For me to get it was needed to be done at The First Island ONLY! & You need to take notes that you will not have the + symbol at all wile doing it & be with less than 6 item in INVENTORY ( I was having 2 for that Trophy to be Triggered)

I will update here if I will found Problems in Other Remaining Trophies here

Hi there, wrote the guide and platted both versions. 

The slow burn trophy requires you to not open more than one pack at once so you use all the buildings till you only have the open pack button left on the inventory till you get to 1000 points. Explorer pops after 40 islands completed but can seem longer. I'm pretty sure an update hasn't been released since I played it but I will try and go through on an alt at the weekend to test them.

What other trophies were you having issues with?

On 19.7.2022 at 2:06 AM, Malachen said:

Hi there, wrote the guide and platted both versions. 

The slow burn trophy requires you to not open more than one pack at once so you use all the buildings till you only have the open pack button left on the inventory till you get to 1000 points. Explorer pops after 40 islands completed but can seem longer. I'm pretty sure an update hasn't been released since I played it but I will try and go through on an alt at the weekend to test them.

What other trophies were you having issues with?

Hello there.

As of today I can surely say that I got the Puzzle Solver Trophies & my only remaining One's Are: Perfectly Placed

About the Slow Burn - I was everytime Opened only One Pack at a time ( The + icon) & until that moment when I said 8 minutes ago it's the only time it was Counting it for ME.

Edited by shai_sr12345