Half Life 2+ Dead Space= Crysis

lumphy101

I bought Crysis 3 for $5 during a sale and decided I should play from the beginning. Just beat it on Delta. :D

Should I get Crysis 2?

I enjoyed Crisis 2 much more than the original. I personally thought the original was more about the eye candy than the actual gameplay and the sequel was much more satisfying to play for me. Plus it should be pretty damn cheap these days too. 

Parker 

• Like 1

I think you're freaking high as hell comparing the two aforementioned to Crysis.  Not even close.  Have you even played Dead Space or Half Life?  You must be plucking one or two minor elements and somehow coming up with some type of correlation.  I dunno.

As far as Crysis 1 goes, it was a freaking snooze-fest until the last 1/4 of the game.  That kept me from continuing the series.  I was so glad the plat was pretty much a single PT.

• Like 1

I think you're freaking high as hell comparing the two aforementioned to Crysis.  Not even close.  Have you even played Dead Space or Half Life?  You must be plucking one or two minor elements and somehow coming up with some type of correlation.  I dunno.

As far as Crysis 1 goes, it was a freaking snooze-fest until the last 1/4 of the game.  That kept me from continuing the series.  I was so glad the plat was pretty much a single PT.

I have played both, just stating my opinion. Definitely not high, by the way.

I have played both, just stating my opinion. Definitely not high, by the way.

Sorry bud, wrong again.  An example of an opinion would be: "I think Crysis is a good game."  Or, "I think Crysis is a snooze-fest."

Trying to make a correlation between three different games is stating similarities between them.  That would be factual.  Not an opinion.  

See what I did there?  Opinion...correlations/comparisons...they are completely different.  

• Like 1