Let's do a random little summer giveaway - $10 PSN code (Event closed, winner announced)

ZitMeatloaf

Highly Scientific Poll!  

163 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best movie ever made in the history of cinema?

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze
    • SpaceCamp
  2. 2. What is the best song ever recorded in the history of music?

• "Careless Whisper" by George Michael
    • "Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins
  3. 3. Which would you rather be seen doing in public?

• Drinking wine from a gravy boat
    • Reapplying your deodorant at the dinner table

4 minutes ago, GunfighterHefty said:

Wow. Careless Whisper getting really disrespected so far. 

It's still early, although I was kind of expecting Careless Whisper to win.

I realized too late that I may have made a mistake including a song associated with the original Top Gun so close to the recent Top Gun movie.

I didn't disrespect careless whisper, but yet again danger zone honestly feels way more driven into the ground on stations i find my dial turned to. Even before top gun maverick was a movie that was confirmed to exist i hear danger zone 5 times for every 1 time i hear careless whisper.

Don't know what SpaceCamp is and never heard of either musician so my opinion is the most crucial. I will claim that I could do both public activities without caring what others think (because I never go to public places) but have to go with the deodorant because I don't like wine. However, change the drink and I'd gladly consume anything from a gravy boat.

18 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

I know right? That sax riff 1f60d.png one of the first things I learned on the sax!

Thanks for the bit of fun @ZitMeatloaf

I played Alto for 7 years and Baritone for 4 and never played it on either, yet I taught myself how to play it on the recorder as an adult (for the loz, of course, and to entertain my office coworkers during late night crunch time).

And of course I voted for it.

Edited by Matto_lsi
i can't count years, apparently
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Matto_lsi said:

I played Alto for 7 years and Baritone for 4 and never played it on either, yet I taught myself how to play it on the recorder as an adult (for the loz, of course, and to entertain my office coworkers during late night crunch time).

And of course I voted for it.

That’s awesome ? recorders are much easier to carry about arent they? I play alto and that’s heavy enough. Can’t imagine carrying a baritone. I’ve played the piano since I was 5 so that’s my main. But I also love to subject people to me murdering the guitar and ukulele. I just can’t play them and sooooo wish I had learned properly.

Youre getting an insight into my geeky childhood. I literally didn’t go a day without hearing ‘this one time at band camp’ in high school ?

@GunfighterHefty oh I do a lot of that too. Sounds like cats being murdered in my house most days ?

13 hours ago, tonkie18 said:

That’s awesome ? recorders are much easier to carry about arent they? I play alto and that’s heavy enough. Can’t imagine carrying a baritone. I’ve played the piano since I was 5 so that’s my main. But I also love to subject people to me murdering the guitar and ukulele. I just can’t play them and sooooo wish I had learned properly.

Youre getting an insight into my geeky childhood. I literally didn’t go a day without hearing ‘this one time at band camp’ in high school ?

I can't play string instruments, but wish I could.  I never learned cause my fingers never would cooperate properly.  I played a bunch of brass and woodwinds over the years, no problem.  I can sorta play piano, but only one-handed (so not really, lol).  I always wanted to take lessons for it, but already took lessons on other instruments and played in 3 school bands, so didn't really have the time.  I'm always envious when I meet people who can play piano properly.

That movie came out when I was in high school.  I don't think a day went by that the girls who played flute in band didn't get harassed :(