Unobtainable?

O9pticalIllusion

Luckily, most of the trophies for that DLC were never tied to the expansion itself but rather content that came out during that period. Those being Legends Grow, Seal the Deal, Fashion Statement, and High Stakes Play.

Then there were trophies tied to Forsaken from content that was NOT removed like Last Wish for Wishing for the Best, collecting exotics from the expansion for Exotique, entering the Dreaming City for Heart of the Awoken, and technically defeating a Forsaken boss in a nightfall for Darkness Falls (all strikes from the Tangled Shore are gone except Warden of Nothing, but you still also have Dreaming City strikes).

That leaves completing a Forsaken exotic quest for An Exotic Journey and doing the Forsaken campaign for Nothing Left to Say, which have both been sunset. Bungie however thought ahead and changed the requirements for these (which reflects on the PS5 list's descriptions but not the PS4's?). An Exotic Journey now just requires 15 Forsaken exotics, a bump up from Exotique's 10 and Nothing Left to Say now requires you to complete the Shattered Throne dungeon. Both of these are technically harder then prior, but the former is just a bit tedious and the latter is perfectly doable with a team and a guide.

Additional note: The next two nightfalls are Forsaken ones with Warden of Nothing followed by The Corrupted. So if you wanna get em out of the way, you can starting on Tuesday.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, SeedersPhD said:

Luckily, most of the trophies for that DLC were never tied to the expansion itself but rather content that came out during that period. Those being Legends Grow, Seal the Deal, Fashion Statement, and High Stakes Play.

Then there were trophies tied to Forsaken from content that was NOT removed like Last Wish for Wishing for the Best, collecting exotics from the expansion for Exotique, entering the Dreaming City for Heart of the Awoken, and technically defeating a Forsaken boss in a nightfall for Darkness Falls (all strikes from the Tangled Shore are gone except Warden of Nothing, but you still also have Dreaming City strikes).

That leaves completing a Forsaken exotic quest for An Exotic Journey and doing the Forsaken campaign for Nothing Left to Say, which have both been sunset. Bungie however thought ahead and changed the requirements for these (which reflects on the PS5 list's descriptions but not the PS4's?). An Exotic Journey now just requires 15 Forsaken exotics, a bump up from Exotique's 10 and Nothing Left to Say now requires you to complete the Shattered Throne dungeon. Both of these are technically harder then prior, but the former is just a bit tedious and the latter is perfectly doable with a team and a guide.

Additional note: The next two nightfalls are Forsaken ones with Warden of Nothing followed by The Corrupted. So if you wanna get em out of the way, you can starting on Tuesday.

So everything is still obtainable! That’s great news good on Bungie for backtracking. Thanks for the quick reply too!

12 minutes ago, O9pticalIllusion said:

So everything is still obtainable! That’s great news good on Bungie for backtracking. Thanks for the quick reply too!

I would not congratulate Bungie so much, content vaulted goes against the client, but at least trophies remained obtainable.

However, the platinum trophy is currently unobtainable if ypu don't have the subclass trophies. Five months have passed and still no fix, let's see when they fix it (if they will).

Edited by Pottercito_
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

I would not congratulate Bungie so much, content vaulted goes against the client, but at least trophies remained obtainable.

However, the platinum trophy is currently unobtainable if ypu don't have the subclass trophies. Five months have passed and still no fix, let's see when they fix it (if they will).

Yea I know that’s why said backtracking. Is that a bug for you or everyone because I need those too planning on going back as we speak. 

Edit: I seen your post, how often do they do bug updates? Could it if been hot fix already but you have to restart the characters again?

Edited by O9pticalIllusion

3 hours ago, O9pticalIllusion said:

Is that a bug for you or everyone because I need those too planning on going back as we speak. 

It's a bug for everyone, I started playing causally about 2 months ago and none of them have popped where as some people have had at least one seem to trigger. 

It's been mentioned in the weekly update and known bugs list for a while so hopefully something is being done. (although it's not on the list anymore.)

Just fullfill the requirements anyway since it's required for fast levelling and it'll fixed soon and all 3 will pop. 

Edited by MushuMixLipa

4 minutes ago, MushuMixLipa said:

It's a bug for everyone, I started playing causally about 2 months ago and none of them have popped where as some people have had at least one seem to trigger. 

It's been mentioned in the weekly update and known bugs list for a while so hopefully something is being done. (although it's not on the list anymore.)

Just fullfill the requirements anyway since it's required for fast levelling and it'll fixed soon and all 3 will pop. 

Well maybe we don’t have to wait with them taking it off the known bugs list maybe it means the fix is in the update tomorrow the 19th!

2 minutes ago, O9pticalIllusion said:

Well maybe we don’t have to wait with them taking it off the known bugs list maybe it means the fix is in the update tomorrow the 19th!

It's been off about 3 weeks so highly doubt it! It'll be fixed eventually anyway, I've seen a good chunk of people mention it on discord, twitter etc. 

7 hours ago, SeedersPhD said:

From @HuntingFever

The PS4 version of Destiny 2 has a master list error, which means you have to physically click on the individual trophies to see the updated descriptions. Unfortunately, this is a problem the devs have to fix on their end, before the list can be updated here.

Edited by TurningRedEye

17 hours ago, MushuMixLipa said:

If people have got some of them it might be due to cross-play. However, as far as I know it is bugged on all platforms, people that are getting it is because they did it long time ago on PC or Xbox.

21 hours ago, O9pticalIllusion said:

Yea I know that’s why said backtracking. Is that a bug for you or everyone because I need those too planning on going back as we speak. 

Edit: I seen your post, how often do they do bug updates? Could it if been hot fix already but you have to restart the characters again?

I would like to now that as well, a friend told me they lasted 1 year to fix a trophy, so who knows?

Can someone confirm if logging in Xbox or a PC unlocks the trophies? I highly doubt since I have seen complains in xbox forums and steam forums. 

8 hours ago, MushuMixLipa said:

You don't need a new character. Just visit the tower, open the subclass menu and it'll pop. 

You even don't need go to Tower. Load character - inventory - swap classes. 

Finally! Almost 6 month of waiting are over! ? Got platinum trophy ?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
47 minutes ago, M3M0-L30N_2 said:

Is this game still 100% doable? It is worth to start it now?

It is doable, but no it is not worth it. The amount of money required to get the content needed and the sheer amount of time needed to sink in is a lot. If you really want to spend nearly 100+ hours and 100$~ go for it. For that money and time you can buy 5 other games to complete instead

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 20/12/2022 at 7:23 AM, StanPortrBridges said:

It is doable, but no it is not worth it. The amount of money required to get the content needed and the sheer amount of time needed to sink in is a lot. If you really want to spend nearly 100+ hours and 100$~ go for it. For that money and time you can buy 5 other games to complete instead

i spent only 7€ for forsaken on sale and i almost completed seal and found a guy guiding me through last wish raid. then, ill need some grind for reaching 1580 light and i can do grandmaster nightfall (finding some OP players). dont agree with 100$ nor 100h...

6 hours ago, XpanderFX said:

i spent only 7€ for forsaken on sale and i almost completed seal and found a guy guiding me through last wish raid. then, ill need some grind for reaching 1580 light and i can do grandmaster nightfall (finding some OP players). dont agree with 100$ nor 100h...

I'm glad you bought content 3 years ago on sale that isn't in the game anymore, and though I didn't write it here, you got an angel to do everything for you which of course will cut down on playtime.