Is This Game Still As Bad As Angry Joe's Review Says It Is?

MrTacoNinja

I honestly never thought it was horrible. It had some call backs to the original Dark Alliance. It had bugs but I only rarely had one that resulted in a failed run. Its not a $60 game, looking at GameStop right now I can order a pre-owned physical copy for $11.99/$12.99 for PS4/PS5 so if you go in with expectations it wasn't a AAA title I would say is best.

Couple of cons at this point: If you want to platinum it your going to have some troubles unless you have 3 friends to play with because matchmaking has only gotten worse over time. Also leveling to 20 and getting max rarity gear is a huge grind. They do have DLC but IMO its way over priced and I haven't bought it yet because I'm not paying $20-$30 for essentially another 6 levels and new class that would require a new grind

• 3 months later...

For the price it is now I would say it's worth it. The biggest fail of this game was having the dark alliance name. It was  not a bad overall game, it just didn't live up to its namesake from I heard. Never played previous DA games so I don't know, can only go by what I heard. I got a solid 80hrs out of the game n I enjoyed it for what it was. A decent dungeon crawler co op game.

P.S. If u decide to get the game shoot me a message. I need to go back n complete the dlc