How hard are the raid trophies?

Megaman80

2 hours ago, EightBitArtist said:

the raids are manageable with the proper builds and good communication. the 3rd chapter of the raid is the only hard one. i wouldnt attempt them with randoms as mics are basically required.

u mean the 2nd chapter?

the boss fight is actually quite easy and can be completed in 10 mins or less 

• Like 2

I did it with randoms and none had mic, and I had no former experience with any puzzles.

The trick is to have luck and be matched with people who already did the raids many times and to take the passive roles of the puzzles (like taking the role of the watcher in the jumping with sword elements puzzle instead of taking an element) and let randoms carry you... it's lame, but otherwise every puzzle turns into an un-cordeinated clusterfuck.

I was in the same boat as you, but you just gotta try and you'll have the 100% back.

I did it back when the Raids were pretty new, so by now, you have way higher chance to be matched with experienced players.

Edited by SnizelPS

I did all three chapters with different teams of randoms and zero mics. I would not recommend that, but it is possible.

To find a good team, there is a session here with 50+ people in the group, you are pretty much guaranteed to find someone who can help. Some people in there run it for fun and carry others.

• Like 2

Raid mechanics are pretty simple to follow, I had no issues with Division 2 raids but I would say it's easier then Division 2, find 3 dedicated trophy hunters with mics and you'll get it done in few hours. I would recommend strong build with max 120 lvl for easier time in raid but it isn't necessary. I was 120 my team mates were 110. Amazing experience definitely worth the time, they designed raids pretty damn well.

• 1 month later...

I did it a few weeks ago. There were 3 of us who have never even attempted the raid before plus 1 who has completed it many times. We each were different classes, Ronin and Samurai at ki level 120, Hunter at 111 and Assassin at 110. With the one person guiding us through the entire thing and directing us, the entire raid only took 3 hours. He spent more time explaining what to do than we did actually beating the final boss lol.  

If you want to get this done as fast and as efficient as possible, find a team of others who also need the trophy or better yet, have the trophy and are willing to help. It's pretty easy to find others right here on PSNP. It would also help immensely to level up as close to 120 as possible. 

• Like 1

On 25.8.2022 at 0:47 AM, RayShuttlesworth said:

I did it a few weeks ago. There were 3 of us who have never even attempted the raid before plus 1 who has completed it many times. We each were different classes, Ronin and Samurai at ki level 120, Hunter at 111 and Assassin at 110. With the one person guiding us through the entire thing and directing us, the entire raid only took 3 hours. He spent more time explaining what to do than we did actually beating the final boss lol.  

If you want to get this done as fast and as efficient as possible, find a team of others who also need the trophy or better yet, have the trophy and are willing to help. It's pretty easy to find others right here on PSNP. It would also help immensely to level up as close to 120 as possible. 

Great, seems possible allright. For last, do you think the game its worth the time it takes to 100% it?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Megaman80 said:

Great, seems possible allright. For last, do you think the game its worth the time it takes to 100% it?

Absolutely. The raid was tough but it was still fun. Even after getting the 100%, I still ended up playing legends for a month levelling up all classes to 120, doing the nightmare challenges etc. 

• Like 1

I played both destiny and ghost of tsushima and in terms of raids I can say that so far the encounters in ghost are a lot less complicated. I haven't completed all the raid chapters yet but I managed to do some through matchmaking with random and no mics. With a coordinated team and a good build, you won't have much trouble.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 25. 12. 2022. at 6:43 PM, AegisAvenger said:

Is it still active to find randoms easily or I will need to find boosting partners?

I really doubt it, I played it a year ago and I had to gather a team, which is what I would recommend anyway for better communication, coordination and smoother experience overall. I don't know if they were making any changes in matchmaking since then but when I was playing you couldn't matchmake in the middle of the raid so in case you lose a player or two your run is finished you have to start over.

• 3 weeks later...

You can still easily do them with randoms without mic. Raid 1 is the hardest because many of the new players are trying the raids for the first time but the only difficulty part is the ending with the "kill 8 enemies without using ..." because you need all 4 people and sometimes 1 bad player is enough to fail the objective over and over making other people leave the game. The second raid looks like impossible task for randoms without mic but there is one catch the color platforms are always the same (at least i think???) because I played it twice and everytime other players knew exactly where and who has to jump. The ending of raid 2 looks hard but my team use some glitches to get the crystals and the hard enemies never spawn just some low level tier pushovers. The last raid is a joke with one good person. Its possible to do it by yourself but you need a good wind katana with counter damage and black powder granades. Best way to do the third raid is just to pray for one good player and the gold trophy is yours without fighting with the last boss once.

Yes you need luck and yes you need to watch some videos online to be prepared. 

I did the trophy in 7-8h all with radnoms. If some of your team member struggle with the color platforms in chapter 2 just quit the game and look for another team much faster and most likely you would be stuck on later part of chapter 2 with those people. The que time is pretty long for chapter 2 and 3 but people who play them are mostly some pros who had mastered the raid. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

The raids are fun as hell too. Everything except rivals pretty much. No one plays it either so it takes a while to find anyone. What’s your favorite class? Mines the hunter. Got the triple shot bow and the ghost archer when ranked up. Super fun. Also when do the number rank end? 100? 50? 

also it would be impossible to beat them alone. I can’t imagine someone being able to do it without glitches 

Edited by freeman4200
To add more

They’re hard….but……you stand a reasonable chance of getting a group that will carry you. 

chapter 1 took me about 4 attempts. 1 attempt fell apart at the beginning, two fell apart in the middle, attempt 4 success. 

chapter 2 took 1 attempt. I got grouped with a pair that farm the raid and they were able to handhold me and the other guy through all the mechanics without using a mic. 

chapter 3 1 attempt

On 2/9/2023 at 11:29 PM, HansPatat050 said:

If anyone needs a partner, I suggest to try the Ghost of Tsushima discord via https://discord.com/invite/4qMFYHA. There a lost of players just playing raids and carrying others. It's also a great source to find a partner for nightmare missions.

I'll second this Discord recommendation, While I personally haven't used it my friend who has been playing legends for a while tried it and was able to easily get a group for the raids.

Also chapter 3 can be done in under 10 minutes for a lot of XP, He was able to level his hunter from 0 to 20 in around an hour while also getting a good amount of gear...The caveat is that you will need to already be at ki 105 on 1 character which is what I am working on now 

6 hours ago, ShinigamiSensei- said:

I did it with randoms and without a mic recently, it's totally doable, the online is still pretty healthy tbh...but you need a lot of patience to be paired with a nice group to carry you through the raids.

Yeah I am lucky I have 2 friends, 1 who has been playing a long time and 1 who is just now getting to ki 120, and both have ran the raids several times. If I wasn't busy playing Destiny i could have joined my buddy and been done. When I get my Ki up to 100 i am shamelessly going to get them to carry me.

Personally I have 0 interest in the raids other than the trophy, I like legends but adding mechanics when I just want to be a samurai is a real buzzkill

• Like 1