Megaman80

How hard are the raid trophies?

16 posts in this topic

Topic. Wanting to start this game, and are really curious if the raids are as difficult as the division 2 raids. And is it possible to do it without a dedicated team.

the raids are manageable with the proper builds and good communication. the 3rd chapter of the raid is the only hard one. i wouldnt attempt them with randoms as mics are basically required.

Damn, its a shame that the game will require a great team to finish. Hopefully its manageble to get together a good enough team in psn profiles, but i hate to have a 100% tropylist locked behind getting help and dedication from others

2 hours ago, EightBitArtist said:

the raids are manageable with the proper builds and good communication. the 3rd chapter of the raid is the only hard one. i wouldnt attempt them with randoms as mics are basically required.

u mean the 2nd chapter?

the boss fight is actually quite easy and can be completed in 10 mins or less 

1 hour ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

u mean the 2nd chapter?

the boss fight is actually quite easy and can be completed in 10 mins or less 

ya, im mixing up that final part of chapter 2 into chapter 3 haha

Posted (edited)

I did it with randoms and none had mic, and I had no former experience with any puzzles.

The trick is to have luck and be matched with people who already did the raids many times and to take the passive roles of the puzzles (like taking the role of the watcher in the jumping with sword elements puzzle instead of taking an element) and let randoms carry you... it's lame, but otherwise every puzzle turns into an un-cordeinated clusterfuck.

I was in the same boat as you, but you just gotta try and you'll have the 100% back.

I did it back when the Raids were pretty new, so by now, you have way higher chance to be matched with experienced players.

Edited by SnizelPS

I did all three chapters with different teams of randoms and zero mics. I would not recommend that, but it is possible.

To find a good team, there is a session here with 50+ people in the group, you are pretty much guaranteed to find someone who can help. Some people in there run it for fun and carry others.

Raid mechanics are pretty simple to follow, I had no issues with Division 2 raids but I would say it's easier then Division 2, find 3 dedicated trophy hunters with mics and you'll get it done in few hours. I would recommend strong build with max 120 lvl for easier time in raid but it isn't necessary. I was 120 my team mates were 110. Amazing experience definitely worth the time, they designed raids pretty damn well.

Between the guys that disconnect for random reasons and people that don't understand how the raid works because it's not explainded really well, I found the raids impossible to do without people who are trained or at least wants the trophies

I found people to play with from the official Discord; I recommend that over matchmaking. The biggest issue is that there is no mid-chapter matchmaking, so if someone leaves you have to start from the beginning.

I did it a few weeks ago. There were 3 of us who have never even attempted the raid before plus 1 who has completed it many times. We each were different classes, Ronin and Samurai at ki level 120, Hunter at 111 and Assassin at 110. With the one person guiding us through the entire thing and directing us, the entire raid only took 3 hours. He spent more time explaining what to do than we did actually beating the final boss lol.  

If you want to get this done as fast and as efficient as possible, find a team of others who also need the trophy or better yet, have the trophy and are willing to help. It's pretty easy to find others right here on PSNP. It would also help immensely to level up as close to 120 as possible. 

On 25.8.2022 at 0:47 AM, RayShuttlesworth said:

I did it a few weeks ago. There were 3 of us who have never even attempted the raid before plus 1 who has completed it many times. We each were different classes, Ronin and Samurai at ki level 120, Hunter at 111 and Assassin at 110. With the one person guiding us through the entire thing and directing us, the entire raid only took 3 hours. He spent more time explaining what to do than we did actually beating the final boss lol.  

If you want to get this done as fast and as efficient as possible, find a team of others who also need the trophy or better yet, have the trophy and are willing to help. It's pretty easy to find others right here on PSNP. It would also help immensely to level up as close to 120 as possible. 

Great, seems possible allright. For last, do you think the game its worth the time it takes to 100% it?

The color matching platform sections in the second chapter is awful, but other than thet they are fun. Even with no mic randos. I just wish you could matchmake if one leaves. 

22 hours ago, Megaman80 said:

Great, seems possible allright. For last, do you think the game its worth the time it takes to 100% it?

Absolutely. The raid was tough but it was still fun. Even after getting the 100%, I still ended up playing legends for a month levelling up all classes to 120, doing the nightmare challenges etc. 

I played both destiny and ghost of tsushima and in terms of raids I can say that so far the encounters in ghost are a lot less complicated. I haven't completed all the raid chapters yet but I managed to do some through matchmaking with random and no mics. With a coordinated team and a good build, you won't have much trouble.

Awsome feedbacks, i might just start with this game soon. Especially since its free now