Trophies with DLC?

2 hours ago, Ashande said:

I haven’t seen anything on new trophies; just reinstalled the game, no change to the trophy list as of 1:30 AM 7/19.

Dlc drops tomorrow i think. but thanks for checking i guess i will try the same install the game see if any pop up.

4 hours ago, Ampki said:

Dlc drops tomorrow i think. but thanks for checking i guess i will try the same install the game see if any pop up.

Just seen it update on here so check the main game page and the DLC trophies are now there. Can't comment on if they are good or not as not played the game yet lol

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Baker said:

Any news if you can buy the DLC separately? Or do you still need to buy the entire season pass?

You have to buy the entire season pass.

They don't plan to release the DLCs separately.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, falconkicks said:

Is this true? You could buy the Nioh DLCs al la carte, right? I still don't see anything on the ps store yet, though.

That was the original DLC roadmap. They didn’t plan to release DLC’s separately. And I still don’t see it on the PS Store.

The good news is you can now buy the season pass on the PS Store. Initially you had to upgrade to the digital deluxe edition for €30. The season pass is now available solo and costs €25. 

Edited by Baker

Do you have to buy two Season passes for 4 and 5 or one and can Transfer your date to the other Version to autopop? Not want to spend 50 Euros For it 

!!! Bought it for ps5 and get the ps4 Season Pass also, to those who dont know. 

Edited by VER7UZ-
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, VER7UZ- said:

How i Tried and it didnt work. Got 3 trophies now By playing again on ps4. How it works? Downloded it via cross Safe but nothing Happend.

Did you overwrite your existing data or did you start with a clean slate? I deleted my old game data first before downloading from the cross save and all trophies popped with no problem.

1 hour ago, saign_365 said:

Did you overwrite your existing data or did you start with a clean slate? I deleted my old game data first before downloading from the cross save and all trophies popped with no problem.

I also did it that way and downloaded my ps 5 file where i did everything. But when i come to the world map je also Shows that Screen of the dlc with the WoL on it and i have to start the dlc.