Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisted and Dangan Ronpa 2 Getting Localized!

FoeRequiem

Disgaea 4 for the vita looks awesome and I plan on getting it but would it be bad for me to start the series here?

Also some people say its Really hard. I don't mind a challenge i just don't want to play an insanely hard game.

All Disgaea games have different stories with different characters. There might be some extra jokes and familiar faces that past Disgaea fans might recognize, but you really won't be missing anything.

As far as difficulty goes, it's not hard as far as the main story goes. If you want to unlock everything and get the platinum though, Disgaea games prove themselves to be difficult to learn, and can be somewhat of a grindfest

Edited by Blue Flare
  • Like 2

All Disgaea games have different stories with different characters. There might be some extra jokes and familiar faces that past Disgaea fans might recognize, but you really won't be missing anything.

As far as difficulty goes, it's not hard as far as the main story goes. If you want to unlock everything and get the platinum though, Disgaea games prove themselves to be difficult to learn, and can be somewhat of a grindfest

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Now I know for sure I'm getting this! 

Thanks a lot I appreciate it!  :lol:

• Like 1

Put over 300 hours into Disgaea 2 on PSP, and about 250 hours in Disgaea 3 on Vita to get the plat. Hopefully I can plat 4 on the Vita in less that 200 hours.

Can't wait for Disgaea 4 on Vita. Disgaea 3 was one of the first games I picked up for my Vita and definitely a deciding factor on getting it.