New patch for all three versions

Hey_Its_Mr_Jay

I can't say I didn't jump with joy when update came on while playing, only to try it and so far it's worse than before.

First thing was to see if I could win a match "FAILED" after five attempts it's safe to say it's not working and even more so this time it's fully closes the game when I won on all versions I tried.

Secondly I collected a doll and nothing so the only thing left to try is master of arms but I won't hold my breath ?

This patch was to fix the crashing issues and instances where the boss wouldn’t spawn in a group. Patch notes:

• Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, the boss would not spawn into the arena
    • If you encounter this issue or any issue similar to it, please let us know on the Arcadegeddon Discord. The team has worked hard this week to fix this issue, but it’s possible that there are still some edge cases that cause this issue. 
  • Fixed an issue where players would sometimes not receive their ARCoins when purchasing them from Gilly
  • Various crash fixes and stability improvements to Adventure Mode and PVP
  • Fixed an issue where players may sometimes not enter into Adventure Mode with the rest of their party

• Like 1

I was really hoping the trophies would be fixed, I’m not getting the platinum but a few more trophies would be nice. I was hesitant to play this game but having covid I thought I’d give it a go. Aside from the crashes and trophies not always popping, it’s been quite fun. 

2 hours ago, GhostofArcade said:

This patch was to fix the crashing issues and instances where the boss wouldn’t spawn in a group. Patch notes:

• Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, the boss would not spawn into the arena
    • If you encounter this issue or any issue similar to it, please let us know on the Arcadegeddon Discord. The team has worked hard this week to fix this issue, but it’s possible that there are still some edge cases that cause this issue. 
  • Fixed an issue where players would sometimes not receive their ARCoins when purchasing them from Gilly
  • Various crash fixes and stability improvements to Adventure Mode and PVP
  • Fixed an issue where players may sometimes not enter into Adventure Mode with the rest of their party

Appreciate the heads up I should of checked really but first thought was hopefully the whole game was sorted, more fool me hey ?

Just annoyed that despite this, it has created a lot more bugs now, I'm getting kicked out of team matches a lot more that's for sure ?

10 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Game is an absolute disaster, should be removed from Plus and replaced. How the hell did this get the green light? Never played a more broken game. 

It's a good game though I would honestly say that and when it works I genuinely enjoy it, albeit it might bore many with the repetition.

Remove it may be a bit harsh considering it was the game of the month, but it certainly should not of been released in this state 100%

What I find funny is playing with players that say it's worse now than it was during the beta stage.

Its funny how we want the trophies to work though and those that are not bothered get screwed because of them, PvP is a great example.

Many players including myself have had the game glitch for the 25wins and crash, I've had the game also crash from other players winning, so I genuinely feel for those that are not bothered by trophies.

I just hope they can fix this broken mess.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, EightBitArtist said:

it seems this new patch has stopped my adventure runs from tracking. anyone else have this?

Now you say this it did for me but on the plus side if I don't add more negatives  I have had less boss spawn issues ? but the runs popped for me all over the place so hopefully you won't have too many issues archiving it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/22/2022 at 9:25 PM, EightBitArtist said:

it seems this new patch has stopped my adventure runs from tracking. anyone else have this?

Yeah iv been stuck at 30 now for a long ass minute. At least the last 4 days and iv done a run or two every night working on doing all the objectives for the various gangs. Still enjoy the game anyway. Hoping they patch it sometime this year at this point. Its been a month since the last one and iv seen no update here or reddit.

Hello,

Almost all trophies seem to be fixed with the latest patch. However the trophy for playing 100 games seems buggy. Today with my squad we played for a 3 hours run, doing 2 boss rushes, and the trophy tracking for the "Infinite Adventures!" goes from 48 to 91!

Anyone else encounters this kind of weird update for the "Infinite Adventures!" trophy?

On 9/5/2022 at 7:11 PM, Nakqz said:

Hello,

Almost all trophies seem to be fixed with the latest patch. However the trophy for playing 100 games seems buggy. Today with my squad we played for a 3 hours run, doing 2 boss rushes, and the trophy tracking for the "Infinite Adventures!" goes from 48 to 91!

Anyone else encounters this kind of weird update for the "Infinite Adventures!" trophy?

my infinite adventures has been glitched since the last patch. stuck at 70. finishing the figurine trophy and then deleting the game and just trying offline on a fresh save where i start a run and instantly end it.

17 hours ago, EightBitArtist said:

my infinite adventures has been glitched since the last patch. stuck at 70. finishing the figurine trophy and then deleting the game and just trying offline on a fresh save where i start a run and instantly end it.

You are right I've just done a game and the trophy is stuck to 91 ...

On 06/09/2022 at 0:11 AM, Nakqz said:

Hello,

I don't know about the games played but I only needed the dolls and PvP.

Dolls I had to load twice to get them all and PvP I had to win two games for them all to pop, although on all the versions I needed them it popped 1, 25 and then 10 after 

On 9/7/2022 at 3:31 PM, Nakqz said:

You are right I've just done a game and the trophy is stuck to 91 ...

i got my runs to start tracking again. i think (but this is just a guess) that it was when i disabled crossplay, played through a few runs, turned the game off, turned the game back on the next day and played through a few runs and then enabling crossplay. i noticed randomly my runs tracks from 70 to 75. after that, if i started a run and immediately ended, the tracker didnt track it but if i then played through a full 4 boss run, the track would then update.

so i was at 88 runs, and i started and immediately ended 11 runs and the 12th run i went through all 4 bosses and the trophy popped after that run. hope that helps.

• Like 1