Servers down.. Back up August 29th

After the psn was down today it looks like it broke the servers of this game. The website shows that the game is online, but in reality it tell you that Ubisoft servers are not available at the moment. Please contact Ubi Support and make some noise, so the supp notice that there is a problem with the game.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Great_MazingerZ said:

Far Cry 2 took several months to be fixed, i am afraid it's gonna be the same for future soldier and there is no time for this shit 1f630.png

FC2 was the only one of all Ubisoft’s titles that took that long to restore when they all went down. The majority we’re up within a couple days. Why not assume this will be like the great majority of previous cases instead of the one outlier?

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

FC2 was the only one of all Ubisoft’s titles that took that long to restore when they all went down. The majority we’re up within a couple days. Why not assume this will be like the great majority of previous cases instead of the one outlier?

Potentially because they're already scheduled to go down in a few weeks?

Hope they'll come back up, but there's a chance they may not bother..or even notice

Edit

Just heard from someone that AC Brotherhood is back working, so cross fingers

Edited by AJ_-_808
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Riiszk said:

Do you need to be connected to the servers for LAN? And would LAN even count? 

If you mean local co-op/split screen I don't believe you can even for the campaign. The only local co-op mode is guerilla mode

If you mean can you earn trophies in private matches, then no it has to be public matches so the servers have to be online to get trophies.

Edited by TheRedMaverick

1 hour ago, MagyarMaci said:

Still no luck with the servers. Im getting more worried day by day.

Ive been sending tickets to the Ubisoft support staffs since the server went down .According to them, they are facing degradation issues with the game server. this is already being informed and under investigation, they dont have the ETA on when this will be resolved.

I  hope anyone who still wanna  boost the game and get the platinum should send tickets to Ubisoft . When there are a lot  of us , they might take it seriously.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaisonMontana said:

Ive been sending tickets to the Ubisoft support staffs since the server went down .According to them, they are facing degradation issues with the game server. this is already being informed and under investigation, they dont have the ETA on when this will be resolved.

I  hope anyone who still wanna  boost the game and get the platinum should send tickets to Ubisoft . When there are a lot  of us , they might take it seriously.

I spoke to somebody from Ubisoft yesterday who told me (and I took screenshots as proof) that it would be completely unacceptable for the server to not be fixed before closure and that she assures me it will absolutely be fixed. Will just have to keep sending tickets every day. There’s no eta but she estimated about 5 working days. Ubisoft officially recognised it as a separate issue to the degradation on Thursday. 

• Like 3

Got a new response:

Hey there,

I understand you experience some connection issue in your game. To further assist you kindly provide us a video or screenshot of the issue you experience so we can look into this also.

Looking forward to your response.

Ubi-Benzene

—————————————

The more i see responses like these the more i believe servers will stay down. 

On 20/07/2022 at 3:55 AM, TheRedMaverick said:

If it's just for racking up kills, you can do it solo. You can technically do it all solo but doing the 50 waves solo is incredibly hard/borderline impossible

Will the wave 50 trophy pop in LAN if me and a friend joined up to do it 2 player while not connected to the servers?

2 hours ago, Great_MazingerZ said:

Got a new response:

Hey there,

I understand you experience some connection issue in your game. To further assist you kindly provide us a video or screenshot of the issue you experience so we can look into this also.

Looking forward to your response.

Ubi-Benzene

—————————————

The more i see responses like these the more i believe servers will stay down. 

What are you contacting them via? Because I know a few people who have used the chat feature and it’s a different response entirely. If you’re using the generic email ticket response then you’re gonna get responses like this because they are just disregarded. You need to actually talk to them. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, boromir120 said:

What are you contacting them via? Because I know a few people who have used the chat feature and it’s a different response entirely. If you’re using the generic email ticket response then you’re gonna get responses like this because they are just disregarded. You need to actually talk to them. 

Ubisoft Support on Twitter.

1 hour ago, willmill97 said:

Will the wave 50 trophy pop in LAN if me and a friend joined up to do it 2 player while not connected to the servers?

Well, finish the campaign in co-op popped for a friend in LAN so why not this one ? as long as the LAN option is there then i believe it should pop.

32 minutes ago, Great_MazingerZ said:

Ubisoft Support on Twitter.

Well, finish the campaign in co-op popped for a friend in LAN so why not this one ? as long as the LAN option is there then i believe it should pop.

Yeah the Twitter seems very generic and run by people who are just crowd pleasers. Try the ubisoft live chat. You’ll get a lot further there 

• Like 1