Stalwart Savior Not Unlocking (Nevermind)

WrappedInFlowers

Having no luck getting this trophy to pop. Curious if anyone else is having trouble with this trophy or if anyone has any solutions.

Edit: I forgot i made this forum, sorry for not replying to people. I managed to pop this trophy somehow, not really sure what made it unlock. I remember when i originally played this some other trophies were glitchy like Maniacal Alchemist, so maybe the trophies are just a little glitchy some times.

Edited by WrappedInFlowers
Unlocked the trophy.

Maybe im remembering this incorrectly, but i think the trophy only counted different players? I feel like i tried boosting this way back when it came out and it didn't work.

Don't upvote, this is only a guess from a bad memory xD

Edited by OFFICER_OILDAB
Added to

1 minute ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Maybe im remembering this incorrectly, but i think the trophy only counted different players? I feel like i tried boosting this way back when it came out and it didn't work.

Don't upvote, this is only a guess from a bad memory xD

Well actually not, since I played a lot with the same mate and revived him often.

It does count, even if it's the same person every time.

Just now, jayboo1991 said:

Well actually not, since I played a lot with the same mate and revived him often.

It does count, even if it's the same person every time.

Ah okay, maybe it's just touchy over all.. or 20 can feel like alot more sometimes ?‍♂️ either way, hope OP figures it outand gets it. Great game. Shame it didnt do well

• Like 1

Make sure you allow the storm to kill you, then get your partner to revive. If you’ve already been doing that then I’m not sure what the matter is. I still have the game downloaded and can try to assist?