Why no platinum achievers yet?

MattPieti

The PSN rarity isn't displayed as 0.0% rarity so I assume none of trophies are glitched. Guessing the game is really boring or nobody knows what to do to unlock the trophies.

Edited by gamercris066

I made the mistake of buying this because it looked promising at first sight and i like tactics-style games. But it has veeeeery low production value and just isnt fun... Also at time of release at least the trophy for defeating an enemy with thorns was buggy, as i have done that multiple times and didnt get it.. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, gamercris066 said:

The PSN rarity isn't displayed as 0.0% rarity so I assume none of trophies are glitched. Guessing the game is really boring or nobody knows what to do to unlock the trophies.

Could be cheaters.

10 hours ago, gernboes said:

I made the mistake of buying this because it looked promising at first sight and i like tactics-style games. But it has veeeeery low production value and just isnt fun... Also at time of release at least the trophy for defeating an enemy with thorns was buggy, as i have done that multiple times and didnt get it.. 

I see that's one of the two non-platinum trophies that has 0% completion on the site. Could very well be bugged. Have you tried defeating an enemy using only Thorns and dealing no other damage?

On 20.7.2022 at 7:16 PM, MattPieti said:

I see that's one of the two non-platinum trophies that has 0% completion on the site. Could very well be bugged. Have you tried defeating an enemy using only Thorns and dealing no other damage?

I would guess so... but that was about half a year ago, so i cant say for sure...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I ran into some unusual technical issues with this game, but it's fine. I actually enjoyed the game a lot. The only trophy I encountered an issue with was Area Blaster, for defeating four enemies with one skill use; it only popped when I killed five.

With the aforementioned Thorns trophy, I can at least say that when I got it, I think the enemy in question had taken damage from other sources. It seems only a few enemies are vulnerable to being killed by Thorns, though.