Completed challenges but no trophy

xHarry998

I have got all of the collect, chase, fight, dance and bully challenges complete and the trophies for them (all 65), however when I unlocked my collect trophy (thus completing all challenges), I didn’t get the ‘I won’t do this?’ Trophy. Has anyone else encountered this? How can I pop the trophy without going back through it and starting a new save to do it all again?

Unfortunately you’ll have to do this on another save, it took me a few tries and several play throughs. 
I really enjoyed this game so I didn’t mind as much as other games with bugs. Trophy bugs are never nice but it’s an enjoyable game. Hope they make a second one 

Have managed to fix this! So I did all challenges on one save (and no trophy), but I opened a new save profile slot and did 1 of each challenge on that profile and it unlocked. For some reason I have 65 challenges but the game needed 70 to give me the trophy. I'm having the same issue now though with the "To Infinite and Beyond".

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2022 at 9:13 AM, xHarry998 said:

Have managed to fix this! So I did all challenges on one save (and no trophy), but I opened a new save profile slot and did 1 of each challenge on that profile and it unlocked. For some reason I have 65 challenges but the game needed 70 to give me the trophy. I'm having the same issue now though with the "To Infinite and Beyond".

I also had difficulty with several of these trophies popping.  The way I got "To Infinity and Beyond" was to complete all 10 kilometers of fly time in one sitting.  Every time I saved, it reset my fly time in the stats.  Flying 10 kilometers is not terrible and I completed it in a reasonable timeframe.  I worked toward other trophies but instead of fast traveling to my destination, I flew to the location.  When you fill up your Beetro (I think that's what it's called, the blue, lightening icon), that will allow your bee to fly faster and cover more ground quicker as well. 

I got the Platinum for this game in July 2022.

• Like 1