Safe to play?

ZandatsuRising

I played the PS4 version. It crashed only two times throughout my 90 hours playthrough and it is way more stable that it was in its initial release. It is safe and playable if that is what you are asking, just be ready for the occasional texture pop in and loading of faces. I would honestly recommend the PS5 version as that permeates those issues. 

• Like 2

I just platted two weeks ago on my PS4 slim.

It crashed maybe 3-4 times, and the main glitches I saw were a floating gun every now and then when an enemy died and my car got sling-shotted around 2-3 times. Loading was also an issue when driving fast cars to other areas - had to slow down when approaching my destination to allow for a better experience.

Still it ran much better than when I tried it on the same system 8 months earlier. Now's as good a time as any to play it.

• Like 2

I just came back to this game on the PS4 yesterday to finish the plat and it’s been working mostly fine. There have been some slow loading screens and objects, which is mostly just annoying and not game-breaking. When I was originally grinding this game at release, the game was crashing at least every 20-30 minutes. It was absolutely brutal, but since yesterday it hasn’t crashed yet.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Didn’t watch any trailers or see any reviews despite all the negativity I heard. Finally played it for myself on the PS5 a few months ago and loved every minute of it. Only thing I’d say is that the game unfortunately crashed a few times but that’s outside of gameplay/story.

• 2 months later...

@sirendragonri

I suggest you play the game on ps4 pro or ps5 because it's run smoothly on these.Most of the gamebreaking bugs and glitched quest has been patched like @MaxieM0us3 said so it's totally safe to play and platinum after patch 1.6 but the game will crash few times so remember to quicksave often and yeah visual bugs still happens sometimes like invisible cars hitting you.Enjoy it 

On 10/10/2022 at 11:21 PM, Gemini-JohnnyT said:

on ps4 does the open world seem quiet with sparse activity and life or does it feel very alive similar to a gta title with pedestrians, traffic, weather events, npc's interacting etc?

Unfortunately no it doesn't most of the activities are waiting on the map for you to pass by and complete them but it's fun to play

• 1 month later...

I'm just about done with the game, and while I've enjoyed it and it's playable, my experience is that calling it stable is a significant overstatement. Playing on a PS4 Pro, it crashes every 3 to 4 hours and visual bugs are still frequent. It's not the worst thing, but it can be pretty unfortunate when it happens during an impactful scene.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...